Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been some time I haven't posted anything in my blog. Didn't really have time nor the inspiration. So, what's new?

Was at Metz, as told in previous entries. Saw good matches, and most of all, witnessed Fab & Richie win the doubles title live!! Also had Fab sign my big French flag which was something I was eager to.

I'm currently fighting a cold that really gets on my nerves, as it's been bothering me for 1 week now. First was the sore throat that stopped me from sleeping properly for some nights, and now, it's the strong and scaring coughs together with the nose on the edge of exploding. Of course, no need to say I'm tired. I slept for 1 hour and a half yesterday afternoon, when I came back home from work!! I was exhausted. I'm doing inhalation baths and it seems to be efficient. I'm slowly on the improvement path.......

I settled the date of Blacky's castration. It's gonna be this month, 27th. That needs to be done.

And last but not least, I'm thinking about cutting my hair. Not totally, as I'd wish to keep the length. It's just that I'd like it to be less heavy and less thick. I still haven't made any decision yet. It's hard when you haven't gone to any hairdresser's for years!! I'll keep you updated.

That's all folks. :)

G

·
0 Posts
:eek: Cut your hair? Are you sure? I am curious to know what you'll decide and I am waiting for the update. And the pics :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts