Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiiii! I wonderrrr who i will dedicate this blog entry on the offchance my favourite blog-reader will read this...umm...JG! You know it was you, right? :hug: My most faithful reader...well, most faithful topping the list of one :p

Whoa some guy just won a million bucks on 'who wants to be a millionaire'. Lucky git :lol: Well, it's not so much luck but actual random knowledge that came in VERY handy but still. If i'm rambling more than usual this is because i had all of four hours of sleep last night haha. My friend had all the girls over for a night of films, junk food and random gossip and it was very fun but it meant i didn't go to sleep till like 5 or some ridiculous hour of the morning :lol:

I think all my friends are like trying their best to keep friendships strong before everyone gets in the swing of their first year of uni. I spoke to one of the best guy friends (he's my hero, honestly, best guy ever) and he's like 3 hours from london now :sad: He's having a ball which is awesome, but i miss him so bad. BUT he's coming down for a mates 18th birthday in like 4 weeks so :D :D :D :D

Ummm yeah so that's me! I start uni on friday. Woot. Finally!

Much love to my favourite people! xxxxxx

·
Registered
9,431 Posts
I remember watching the British version when I was in London, it was way too tough, assuming watching the US version would present the same problems for you. Hmm, I forgot what I just read in your blog already :lol:

Oh yeah, how are you going to be from you are at now (uni and home)? It's kind of weird, in the US, I know most people lose touch with those from high school and really become tight with those from college/uni (But, duh, you basically spend 10-15hrs a day hanging out with the same people every day)

Well, that's it, from Captain Obvious here. Have a great day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts