Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
11,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serbian media (portal B92) reported that Halle Organizers are trying to convince Novak Djokovic to play in Halle this year.
Reportedly, Ralf Weber is in contact with No1e and with his team and if No1e decides to play a preparation tournament for Winmbledon, he will play Halle.

It seems that Ralf Weber learned his lesson from last year and he is not even considering to invite Nadal this time around :cool:

Link ( in Serbian) --> http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti.php?yyyy=2015&mm=05&dd=07&nav_id=989331

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Re: Ralf Weber tries to convince No1e to play Halle

Please say no, Djokovic. I already bought the tickets and don't really want to have spent money on you.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts

Novak is usually fine without a tune-up for Wimbledon, but I'd like to see him win Halle once

·
Registered
11,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Please say no, Djokovic. I already bought the tickets and don't really want to have spent money on you.
Federer - Djokovic final could be fun to watch ... on Halle's grass

·
Registered
645 Posts

it also says that everything depends on RG... i dont think Novak will play Halle, but who knows what are they actually offering him

·
Registered
11,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

it also says that everything depends on RG... i dont think Novak will play Halle, but who knows what are they actually offering him
I read that too but I'm not sure how it depends on RG ?
Maybe if he is too exhausted after RG he wouldn't go to Halle ..... or ?

·
Registered
4,281 Posts

Federer - Djokovic final could be fun to watch ... on Halle's grass
Nadal sure was fun to watch last year, I somehow doubt though that Djokovic can meet those high standards of hilarity.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts

Nadal is playing in Queens and Ralf needs to bring a new star. Their final could be a cracker, who else is in the draw except Fed?

·
Registered
11,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Nadal sure was fun to watch last year, I somehow doubt though that Djokovic can meet those high standards of hilarity.
I see your point. You just want Federer to win the title unchallenged :D

·
Registered
4,281 Posts

Nadal is playing in Queens and Ralf needs to bring a new star. Their final could be a cracker, who else is in the draw except Fed?
Berd for sure, last year they also had Raonic (will be in Queens) and Nishikori (don't know where he will be).

·
Registered
4,281 Posts

I see your point. You just want Federer to win the title unchallenged :D
Quite unashamedly yes, he has precious little opportunity to win with current game. I see nothing wrong with wanting to spend my money on players I really want to see.

And Berd is a good enough opponent imho, current No. 2 in the race after all. ;)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts

Ralf Weber is a fed fan and wants to give him a cheap win over Novak.

·
Premium Member
21,478 Posts

He doesn't need to play there, however if RG doesn't go well, wouldn't be surprised if he does appear in Halle.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts

Typing "Nole" as "No1e" everytime is fangirling of the highest order.

I'm surprised the tournament could afford anyone else considering Rogie is playing.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts

I'm surprised the tournament could afford anyone else considering Rogie is playing.
Murra1, M1rray, And1...see, it just wouldn't work :devil:

·
Registered
4,281 Posts

Considering they had both - Fed and Nadal the last few years, Djokovic is probably pocket money in comparison.

·
Registered
11,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Well I have right to do that. SAnd after all I'm just enjoying his domination while I can ....

I will not be able to type No1e after he is dethroned.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts

Considering they had both - Fed and Nadal the last few years, Djokovic is probably pocket money in comparison.
Considering Djokovic is Wimbledon champion and a bad match up for Fed and Nadal on grass, he's not pocket money at all.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts

I'd love to know how much money Rafa got for showing up and losing every year, did he ever win a match there?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts