Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im sitting here, and I have absolutely no idea what to write. Isnt there like some tip that if your interviewing somebody and you have nothing to say, just keep talking? and itll come to you? Well thats what Im gonna do, but obviously switch it around for writing instead of interviewing. So I was livescoring yesterday...and I saw J. Blake and he lost the first set 6-1 or sumthing. I was like WTF, I swear I was wondering if there was someother guy whos last name was Blake and first name started with J. Im not even a fan of James, and if sometimes I might even say that I hate him. Although I will admit that my reasons for hating him arent that good. I dont care though, I still strongly dislike him. Ya I like that better than hate. Strongly dislike..... now whenever someone asks me what I think of James Blake Ill say I strongly dislike him. Now as for Youzhny I hate him. He lost yesterday, and Ill admit I celebrated. hahahahaha take that! Yes that was extremely immature but we all have our moments. Some more than others. I really hate rain right now, it has messed up a whole bunch of matches. I am rather happy that it messed up Paulos match tho, I was hoping that his coach would yell at him a little so that Paulo can go out and play properly. hmm lets wrap this little entry up by my posting all my players who have won, and lost so far, and those who are to play today.

Lost:
(first round)
(Q)J Gimelstob (USA) d F Lopez (ESP) 75 63
(Q)J Benneteau (FRA) d N Djokovic (SCG) 63 64
N Massu (CHI) d Agustin Calleri (ARG) 61 57 76(10)
P Kohlschreiber (GER) d F Serra (FRA) 36 64 63

Win
(first round)
(Q)J Tipsarevic (SCG) d (WC)S Warburg (USA) 64 76(4)
N Massu (CHI) d Agustin Calleri (ARG) 61 57 76(10)
M Safin (RUS) d (Q)A Delic (USA) 63 64
A Clement (FRA) d (Q)G Weiner (USA) 63 62
J Acasuso (ARG) d J Salzenstein (USA) 67(2) 63 61

Now your probaly thinking, didnt I post the Massu/Calleri one twice? well I rather like em both, so I put the loss for Calleri and the win for Nico. So far my losses havent been too bad. The losses were from players that I really like, but I wont be heartbroken. My wins however were from players that I adore!! so far so good...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts