·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matches on other courts are still on.:confused:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Both Rafa and Kiefer pretty much just ran off the damn court. Usually, the chair ump will have some say in the matter, actually he's supposed to have final say. But those two players just booked it out of there. :lol:

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must be a very local shower. ;)
Indeed, but it looks like it is over :D I think there will be no warm up cause the break wasn't long. What are the propositions in case of suspended play? Less than 10 minutes no warm up ?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
It looked like heavy rain though, not just some trickling.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Both Rafa and Kiefer pretty much just ran off the damn court. Usually, the chair ump will have some say in the matter, actually he's supposed to have final say. But those two players just booked it out of there. :lol:
Yep it was funny, after they had left the court you could hear the ump say over the microphone, that they may have left the court to soon. They're back on court now.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Suspended again, but this time Cedrick didn't alow them to leave court.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
And hes right. I like how he handled the situation.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
For those that don't know, this is just how the rain is in florida. It pounds for 10 minutes, then it's sunshine. And it can be pouring on one side of the street, and clear on the other side.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I guess he's right about that, as it appears it's only showers, not a complete dark sky... but it's getting rather funny now. Rafa is jumping around all the time. Looks like this match is enduring some rather unfortunate incidents.
The big screen showing the hawkeye doesn't seem to be working anymore. Kiefer was very annoyed about it.

And they're off the court again.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And now they left the court. I guess they will wait until the court is dry.

·
Registered
810 Posts
OT-Rafa is looking so sharp!

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OT-Rafa is looking so sharp!
He lost only 4 points on his serve so far. I can't remember the last time he had something like this on a HC.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.