·
F***ing have it
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want Andre :hug: but Nadal is going to be tough :speakles:

G

·
so where is the poll? :silly:

I'll be aboard the A-train tomorrow, Nadal will get plenty more chances to win more Masters tournamnets in the future

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
ahh... i dunno who i want to win..... both my fav player....

i think i want andre to win more...
but nadal.... i want him to win as well...

i dont mind, whoever win, i will be happy!

hope its going to be a 5 set match,... yeah!

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
hmmmmmmm it is pretty even dunno who will win. I hope both players will play their best.

i think agassi can win of course after all he is a legend, a myth ;)

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Andre I hope. At this stage in his career who knows when it'll be his last. I can't believe he has 17 MS titles. That's incredible!

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
jenanun said:
how many sets are they going to play in the final?
i m confused....
Its a best of 3 sets I believe

Good luck to both players :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
Why is it best of three!! That sucks!! Up to this year, it was a best of five only in TMS Europe, but this year, it's been best of five in ALL TMS, including Indian Wells and Miami. If Montreal plays best of three, I think it's kinda stupid. It should logically be best of five and I hope it is.

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
Its a best of 3 sets I believe

Good luck to both players :D
How do you know? Does it say on the website or did they mention it on TV or something? I don't know why this one would be different than the other MS events.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
If Andre wins tomorrow, then we won't see him again until the US Open because 35 year old athletes need lots more rest and preparation than those in their 20's

He won't suffer in the rankings if he wins so he can afford it. Nobody wants to see a repeat of Andre grimacing in pain at this US Open like he did in the French Open now do we?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Too hard to choose, it's like a crime to ask this question! Roger-Andre-Rafael is it for me during these days! Okay let me try....I think it's obvious to be a tough one as it's Andre and Rafael, but it's hardcourt and Andre has so much experience in this kind of tournament and plays best on hardcourt (remember Roger def. Rafael at Ericsson Open). Plus, more people know Rafael's game now. But Rafael is just too tough becuase he's got the clay court game and both offense and defense and he's improved so much since the Ericsson, plus he's now a champion. I don't know but I'm just cheering for a great match between these two and I want to see an era vs. era match with them bringing their best and nobody getting injured! But to keep from going on and on, I'll just say that I want Andre to win this even by 1% more because he's THE MAN! And he's in the last part of his career and he's been through hard times again and again, and Rafael is so young that he'll have so many chances. Here's to a great final!

·
F***ing have it
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BAMJ6 said:
If Andre wins tomorrow, then we won't see him again until the US Open because 35 year old athletes need lots more rest and preparation than those in their 20's

He won't suffer in the rankings if he wins so he can afford it. Nobody wants to see a repeat of Andre grimacing in pain at this US Open like he did in the French Open now do we?
winning or losing i don't see him playing on Cincy. And he has a tought 1st round match against Moya

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
WAT A MATCH FOR THE AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even if masha comes to my door tomorrow i will tell her, after the match.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I really want Agassi to win. He's been playing well, he's still one of the best on the tour and needs a big title and he's obviouly hitting his last days as a pro tennis player. It will be nice to see Nadal proving he can win outside clay, and setting himself apart from the field even more (except Roger), but he'll have plenty of those titles to win in the future.

I think Nadal's the favorite, but I can see Agassi winning if he's playing his best and moving Nadal side to side, serving and returning well.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts