Mens Tennis Forums banner

Will Rafa win Wimbledon?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rafael Nadal is most unlikely to get knock outed in first week of Wimbledon third time in row.

Once he settles on grass and start moving well I doubt he'll lose considering his incredible Semifinal/Finals record.

Murray is defending champion but I can't believe he can outlast Nadal in BO5 even on grass. Nadal leads 3-0 on grass with 9-1 set advantage. He proved in RG Murray 2.0 can't make any difference.

It's been 2.5 years Djokovic defeated Nadal in slam last time, Nadal is in his head permanently.

I don't even care to mention Federer if Nadal passes first week test. There is absolutely nobody can match fighting spirit and intensity of Nadal in second week of slam since Djokovic did it in AO 2012

Chances of Nadal winning Wimbledon are high it's not deniable. I've gut feeling he'll win Wimbledon.

I don't like his game or him as person but I'm facing situation that is ahead.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Glad that you are an objective tennis fan

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
It's possible

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Fraudturds getiing more pathetic with their jinxing attempts by the second :lol:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
This year he will play seriously in Halle to adapt his game for grass. I see the determination in his eyes to win a 3rd WC title

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fraudturds getiing more pathetic with their jinxing attempts by the second :lol:
This is complete grown up person with brain of 6 yo child .

Do grow up now.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts

·
Banned
2,797 Posts
+1

Shitting their pants already. :rolleyes:

Wimbledon is going to Nole's hands or a dark horse this year.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Last year people said he was unlikely to lose early twice in a row.
That's perhaps what he thought too. Those two RGs were very, very difficult for him - first coming after losing to Nole 3 Slam finals in a row, second coming as the first Slam after major injury. In both times - it looks like - winning was an enormous relief for him and he just kind of let it slip a little at Wimbledon. This RG, while also being a tough win, was in no way comparable to those two. I think he learnt his lesson. Chances of him going out in first week , I think, less than 1 to 4.If he is in the second week, he'll most likely make the finals.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Vote guys. Feel free to discuss.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nadal is now at 14, he needs just 3 slams to equal Fed. I doubt he'll skip/underestimate any slam from here. He'll give his 100% in every slam as you can never predict how long you can compete at highest level. He has target and mentality he'll give 100% IMO

1 - 20 of 91 Posts