Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Banned
693 Posts
You forgot to mention... Gen useless, weak era, no Slam winner post 1988 and his biggest rival being an old man. So let's have a few astertisks ***
Fed cult is really desperate. They're now resorting to some mystical mantras such as "no slam winner post 1988" (like it has a meaning or something), or calling Federer Gen useless/Weak era champion.
It's a sad state of affairs in the Fed cult camp.
Desperation, rotting, depression are running rampant.
What can we do to help them?

·
Registered
105 Posts
You forgot to mention... Gen useless, weak era, no Slam winner post 1988 and his biggest rival being an old man. So let's have a few astertisks ***
i dont know whot are you talking abouth? his biggest rival (for that period) is just one year older than him and the second biggest is the same age as him.

for the period we are talking about (2011 - present):

Fed:
  • 4 slams
  • 1 WTF
  • 11 masters
  • 0 YE # 1
Rafa:
  • 10 slams
  • 0 WTF
  • 17 masters
  • 3 YE # 1
Muzza:
  • 3 slams
  • 1 WTF
  • 2 OG
  • 8 masters
  • 1 YE # 1
biggest rival my ass

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Nole is clearly way better than Rafa.

·
Banned
693 Posts
i dont know whot are you talking abouth? his biggest rival (for that period) is just one year older than him and the second biggest is the same age as him.

for the period we are talking about (2011 - present):

Fed:
  • 4 slams
  • 1 WTF
  • 11 masters
  • 0 YE # 1
Rafa:
  • 10 slams
  • 0 WTF
  • 17 masters
  • 3 YE # 1
Muzza:
  • 3 slams
  • 1 WTF
  • 2 OI
  • 8 masters
  • 1 YE # 1
biggest rival my ass
Thanks, just as I was saying... Fed is closer to Muzza and Wawa than he is to Rafa… And then, there's Novak - light years ahead of everybody.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
IINM, Fed’s closest peers, Safin & Hewitt between them total of 4 majors like Murray & Warwinka for Novak’s era but would have loved to pit them all against each other in a round robin type competition to see who comes out on top & the “old man” argument itself getting ‘old’ when he’s still making it to of SF/Finals majors only to b stopped by his biggest rivals.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts