Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this match is coming up. the terrible wind is back after a calm day yesterday. its blowing steady at 18 mph which means it will be swirling in the stadium.

i think it is going to affect Nadal more. his deliberate, heavy topspin strokes are more difficult to execute in the vicious wind. the problem is compounded when he chooses to stay too far back behind the baseline which he feels he has to do since those heavy topspin strokes require more time to execute.

i now have a bad feeling about this. his form is weak as it is. I think Young may have his chances today.

thoughts?

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Mods, there is already another thread on this. Can it be merged.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Why did you post this thread? You must've known the other one existed as you posted in it.

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
He must be trying to get banned, because on top of him having already posted in it, Farenhajt's thread is right below...
If you're not really not trying to get banned CLay Death, I suggest you cut back on creating new threads in the near futur...

·
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA
9,981 Posts
Guys, guys, guys--this thread is totally different. That other thread is "Young vs Nadal" while THIS ONE is "Rafael Nadal vs Donald Young."

·
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA
9,981 Posts
Boy, this is getting violent... so many cranky posters ... so very few threads to pick on ...
Exactly. We need Clay Death to create these threads so we can vent our frustration here. This will keep all the other threads harmonious. The system works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts