1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
F***ing have it
17,589 Posts
Feliciano has to be :fiery:

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
You would think that only the Off Season is bad on MTF, but now when they are not playing for a few days, morons come up with bullshit threads like this :rolleyes: Seriously who cares if some guy who you don't know gave someone else you don't know a ride???

I am just placing an order on ebay for a life as Tennizen definitely needs a one.

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
I hope he received some "payment" for this ride.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You would think that only the Off Season is bad on MTF, but now when they are not playing for a few days, morons come up with bullshit threads like this :rolleyes: Seriously who cares if some guy who you don't know gave someone else you don't know a ride???

I am just placing an order on ebay for a life as Tennizen definitely needs a one.
:hug: Thanks. Please let me know if you get a good deal. Now I wonder why I didn't think of doing that myself:sad:

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Glad I could help ;) They currently have discounts as it's Easter and Chocolate bunnies festive time. I'll get back to you man.

·
Banned
459 Posts
Rafa and Ana should get married and have the most beautiful babies in the world :):):) :):)

Just kidding but seriously Rafa and Ana are 2 of the most beautiful people on planet earth. :):)

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Rafa and Ana should get married and have the most beautiful babies in the world :):):) :):)

Just kidding but seriously Rafa and Ana are 2 of the most beautiful people on planet earth. :):)
Rafa and Ana are the 2 most beautiful people on planet earth :eek: :music:

The Beauties together :aplot:

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

What are you talking about? This is the most important thread of the day! We now know the reason of Roger's recent slump... :sad::sad::sad:

·
Registered
2,847 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Rafa and Ana are the 2 most beautiful people on planet earth :eek: :music:

The Beauties together :aplot:
:eek: Are u serious? Ana is kind of big and Nadal is getting bald. I am not saying that they are hopeless but the most beautiful people on earth??? Come ON!!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts