Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rafael Nadal has confirmed that he will participate at Cincinnati Open after missing Canadian Open. Nadal will fly to Cincinnati tomorrow.

Nadal confirms he will compete at Cincinnati | Sports News,The Indian Express

Water Sky Water resources Shorts Photograph

This news 'coincides' with Novak Djokovic likely to miss the event due to COVID vaccine restrictions. Republican party has requested to end vaccine restrictions and allow Djokovic to enter the US, but the current Federal government is less likely to oblige.

No hard court Masters 1000 tournament in the decade of 2020s has featured both Djokovic and Nadal. Djokovic played only Cincinnati 2020 and Paris 2021 (and won both) while Nadal played only Paris 2020 and IW 2022.

Hopefully we will see both players at the 2022 Bercy competition.

· Registered
1,560 Posts
Well Djokovic did not announce anything today, compared to last week. Maybe he got special permission, and will not announce it like last time.
Next 24 hours will tell us a lot. I still expect him not to play, but it is far from 100%.

· Registered
8,103 Posts
Well Djokovic did not announce anything today, compared to last week. Maybe he got special permission, and will not announce it like last time.
Next 24 hours will tell us a lot. I still expect him not to play, but it is far from 100%.
If Djokovic plays Cincy then it for sure means he plays USO too?

Nonetheless, I think he will announce his withdrawal soon. Things won't change that fast.

· Registered
7,021 Posts
If Djokovic plays Cincy then it for sure means he plays USO too?

Nonetheless, I think he will announce his withdrawal soon. Things won't change that fast.
Him withdrawing from Cincy says nothing about his USO participation. He's still very much training on a HC.

Everyone calling for him to play has the USO in mind.

· Registered
1,311 Posts
So the vaccination rule was the only thing that could stop Djovkoc from winning a record-breaking 24th GS title after all ( I mean he has missed the Aussie Open and U.S Open ). Nadal should be thankful to the rule for helping him win more slams than Djokovid.

Reactions: Chipmaster

· Registered
1,311 Posts
Rafael Nadal has confirmed that he will participate at Cincinnati Open after missing Canadian Open. Nadal will fly to Cincinnati tomorrow.

Nadal confirms he will compete at Cincinnati | Sports News,The Indian Express

View attachment 384789

This news 'coincides' with Novak Djokovic likely to miss the event due to COVID vaccine restrictions. Republican party has requested to end vaccine restrictions and allow Djokovic to enter the US, but the current Federal government is less likely to oblige.

No hard court Masters 1000 tournament in the decade of 2020s has featured both Djokovic and Nadal. Djokovic played only Cincinnati 2020 and Paris 2021 (and won both) while Nadal played only Paris 2020 and IW 2022.

Hopefully we will see both players at the 2022 Bercy competition.
Is is just me? His appearance is becoming more and more like Murray's, I mean his face.

· Registered
1,582 Posts
Cant believe Faker wont just get the jab !!! what a complete and utter tool , just tarnishing his legacy for no good reason.
The biggest german health insurance company just admitted that 1 out 25 vaccinated people visited a doctor for a vaccine related injury, and that 1 out of 500 jabbed people got a serious vaccine injury.

"The cesspool about side effects of vaccines in Germany is completely open. Five months after a Wob request, it appears that 437,593 of the 11 million insured persons of the German health insurance fund for technicians (TK) had to undergo medical treatment in 2021 for side effects of vaccination. That is 1 in 25 (!) and an increase of 3,000 percent.

This week the Techniker Krankenkasse (TK) finally provided facts and figures about the number of treatments that the fund had to reimburse in 2021 due to (serious) side effects of corona vaccines. It took a lot of struggle and effort to get answers to the Wob request .

In 2021 , the enormously high number of 437,593 insured, or 1 in 25, received medical treatment for side effects of vaccination, reports the Techniker Krankenkasse. This number is almost twice as high as all side effects reported by the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI), Lareb Germany, and represented an increase of 3,000 percent for TK compared to 2019 and 2020."

Is that a good enough reason for you ?

· Registered
959 Posts
The apologists compare Djoker to a weak health person who had injuries or organ failure.
These ill people didn’t try to get medical exemptions by getting Covid from rubbing their skin on Covid infected people in basketball games. Wonder why Jelena and her husband avoid talking about Covid patients.

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Cant believe Faker wont just get the jab !!! what a complete and utter tool , just tarnishing his legacy for no good reason.
This makes up for all those tournaments Nadal missed because of injury. Now it is starting to look fair! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: joseywales

· Registered
6,379 Posts
NO GOOD REASON? HOW ABOUT NOT POISON INJECTING YOUR BODY? TO ME REASON THE ENOUGH GOOD DOUBT NOOT
and being the Che guevara of modernday, having his anti vaxxers following like a hero.. he wants to have a Schwarzenegger like career.. but instead of Bodybuilding he choose Tennis because he was never filling that tiny frame for sure :grin:

· Registered
unbiased
3,837 Posts
and being the Che guevara of modernday, having his anti vaxxers following like a hero.. he wants to have a Schwarzenegger like career.. but instead of Bodybuilding he choose Tennis because he was never filling that tiny frame for sure :grin:
DJOKOVIC IS OUR HERO WHEN THE PRINCIPLES AND HUMAN FOLLOWED IS NOT DESERVING BUT A NEED :whistle:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts