Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
lol!! All the four times he was receiving serve :)

·
Registered
68,095 Posts
wow 4 aces. hadnt noticed before :lol:

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
And all of them aces out wide (except Darcis who went down the middle with his ace), what a beautiful sight. Also notice how in every GIF you see people jumping up and throwing their hands up in joy over the win :D.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
The people jumping up and cheering in the foreground of every loop

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Kyrgios and Brown celebrate in the same way, while Rosol and Darcis are also very similar with the knee bending action.

·
Registered
348 Posts
MTF's Nadal haters are like.. those crazy gay-hating Southern preachers who can't stop thinking about buttsex.

Every day, every minute you just can't stop thinking about Rafa. It's quite troubling.

·
Registered
980 Posts
It is 4 very embarrassing loses to 4 mediocre players at the world's biggest tennis stage arguably the most important tennis tournament of all. Unworthy for a great player. Painful to watch.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
This is very very nicely put together. Everything is the same, aces, crowd... just celebrations a bit different. Rosol did it first so he fell down, Darcis was the second so he too was surprised, after that it all became routine somehow - interesting to see but nothing new.
This just shows how tough is for young players to win over those icons that are playing tennis right now.

·
|
14,957 Posts
OP should make a loop of Federer's THREE 1st Round exits at Wimbledon.
Or better yet, Federer's SIX 1st Round exits at slams :yeah:

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
I can't stop watching it, every new view brings me something that I have not seen before. You shall be goodreped into oblivion, glorious OP.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Now you should make gifs of all of them losing in the next round
but really, sad thing for these players is, that they will always be remembered for those matches, just like Soderling
while nadal has all the money, titles, endorsement deals...

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
This is absolutely brilliant. I dont think Nadal was playing bad at all, just opponents are not intimidated anymore.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Now you should make gifs of all of them losing in the next round
but really, sad thing for these players is, that they will always be remembered for those matches, just like Soderling
while nadal has all the money, titles, endorsement deals...
Not everyone is going to have "all the money, titles, endorsement deals"...those players will be remembered for beating a great player in Wimbledon. There is nothing sad about it. The sad thing is that kinda arrogant approach towards them and pretty much all lower ranked players like you just pulled out.

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,982 Posts
Pleased to see my work spreading (originally posted to reddit). Disappointed they shared the GIF instead of the HTML5 video:

Nadal losing simultaneously:

Nadal losing, four in a row:

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,982 Posts
Great thread.

Perfect syncronization.

:worship:
Biggest problem was Brown. The footage I had of him was only 50 frames (2 seconds), while the others had at least 70 frames. I ended up having to trim the others :sad:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts