Not open for further replies.
4341 - 4360 of 4394 Posts

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Re: The Clay Court Clowns Chat Thread

not only u shot me now u scold me with yr hand:scared::bolt:
:lol:

btw Beto, how was your hubs mood when he came home from Juve-Chevo on sunday? hehe

·
Banned
95,412 Posts

Did anyone seen what was written in that GM thread of Linda's before it was deleted? :tears: I'm curious.
its only 1PM.... you'll need to wait till the XXX hour tonight before anything can be said

:devil:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts

·
#freeviktor
93,846 Posts

i'm finding new players to fangirl thanks to tt :hearts:
Like who? :) When I used to play TT challengers, it's how I started liking Stakhovsky :lol:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts

·
Come on, Ernest!
17,055 Posts

Hi WG :)

Yes, let's talk TT :D After months and months of trying, this week was the first time I qualified for a tournament :woohoo: I usually got into challengers with my ranking; once I got in as SE and I got into Miami as a LL. But I had never qualified before so this is a big occasion :worship: Okay, it's not really that big a deal :lol: I just think it's funny how I was doing well in main tournaments and abysmal in qualifying :eek:

Anyway, there was no play in Athens yesterday because of rain. But most matches have finished now, and I won in the first round :)

·
Registered
100,161 Posts

·
Registered
100,161 Posts

·
Registered
19,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,352

hilde i love the captain haddock insult generator :haha:

ten thousand blistering barnacles :inlove:

Like who? :) When I used to play TT challengers, it's how I started liking Stakhovsky :lol:
bachinger and kuznetsov :hearts:

especially kuznetsov :hearts: he seems to have the sort of results that would make him an automatic numpty :inlove:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts

well done evita:yeah:

·
Registered
19,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,354

Hi WG :)

Yes, let's talk TT :D After months and months of trying, this week was the first time I qualified for a tournament :woohoo: I usually got into challengers with my ranking; once I got in as SE and I got into Miami as a LL. But I had never qualified before so this is a big occasion :worship: Okay, it's not really that big a deal :lol: I just think it's funny how I was doing well in main tournaments and abysmal in qualifying :eek:

Anyway, there was no play in Athens yesterday because of rain. But most matches have finished now, and I won in the first round :)
congratulations evita :hug: :hug: :bigclap:

how does SE work? :confused:

·
Registered
19,954 Posts

Betty, is Gu an exorcist by any chance?
I'm beginning to think that you're possessed. :scared:

·
Come on, Ernest!
17,055 Posts

how does SE work? :confused:
Pretty much like in real tournaments. If it's Saturday and you have to start qualifying for the next week's tournament but you're still in the current week's tournament in singles then you get SE to the next tournament. It works in both challengers and ATP tournies but not from one to the other. A challenger final doesn't give you an SE to a ATP main draw.

·
Registered
19,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,358

You base their numptyness on their results? :scratch:
i meant that he has the up and down results that is the hallmark of being a numpty :inlove:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts

Betty, is Gu an exorcist by any chance?
I'm beginning to think that you're possessed. :scared:
impossible
vampire has not the soul;)

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts

Hmm, I honestly don't remember I did open a Paypal account some time ago when they finally decided Latvians were worthy enough people to have it, and I think it seemed to work fine. I don't remember my PP password though so I'll have to check it when I get home. Just ask me later if I forget :lol:
That paypal thing is quite successful. I wonder how they make their money from it. It's also interesting to me because I have zero idea how these internet things work at all or why it can't be available in every country automatically. Must be a lot of rigmarole to go through.

I can't stop making tiny pictures of stuff. I need a tiny dollhouse to put all my tiny stuff in.
Do you NEVER sleep????? :eek:

Did you read that I got digital TV yesterday? I'm very happy I did

Betty, I can get Rai Uno now :) Is there any program that's interesting to watch or that has English subtitles? I like using TV to learn foreign languages.

There's also this Zone Romantica channel. I had it before but it was all dubbed in Russian. Now I can choose to watch it in Spanish :hearts: I probably won't watch it anyway but I like to have the option :lol: And all the Discovery channels, they can be fun and educating but I never watched them because they were all in Russian. Now I can watch them in English. It's awesome
:yippee: Yay you. Do you not like to watch in Russian because you don't speak it or because you boycott it? I would have thought you would speak Russian. :worship: to you and your language abilities. btw, I watched the bike video! SO adorable. And the one boy running all the time beside his bike. :lol: I didn't understand anything except mama and daddee -- which I was surprised wasn't papa. Anyway, just the sound of it reminded me of swedish.

Is WG mean to me today or what?! It's not like I flirted with Prima, it was Prima who came here yearning for me! :shrug: :D :hearts: :inlove: :p :haha:
WG was longing for another FedTard in the thread, so I think she must be happy about PD's appearance. :)

FFS....plain water isn't cutting it.

I NEED COFFEE, damn it.

My name is Hilde and I'm addicted to cafeine.
:hug: :hug:

Did anyone seen what was written in that GM thread of Linda's before it was deleted? I'm curious.
Yes. Every word. Just some juvenile sexist insulting. Not really exciting, but kind of disappointed me to see it begin and then so many pile on jubilating over that sort of thing.

The Easter Bunny came at work and brought us Neuhaus chocolate.:)

I'm not a chocoholic so it's still not enough for my coffee addiction.
Why aren't you drinking coffee.

was happy coz he back to watch juve at live of course disappointed for the result

who?
Betty. :hug: Every time I turn on google, I see more and more of the earthquake horror. So sorry for those people -- the people trying to keep warm -- I think none of us can really imagine what it must be like to suddenly lose our houses and all our little things that we unconsciously rely on every day. That alone would be horrible even if there were no deaths.

4341 - 4360 of 4394 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.