30,480 Posts
Re: The C.S.I. (Classy, Sensitive and Intelligent) Miami Chat Thread

hi metis :smooch: :hug:
WG :hearts: :hug:

How was the fancy lawyer dinner? :D

Metis :rolleyes: A cap is exactly what this outfit lacks to be perfect *puke*
:lol:

All I'm saying is that the bandana doesn't match the polo style well. :shrug:

In any case I don't care that much what he wears; he could come out in a kimono for all I care :lol:

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

I think he offering his consulting to Anna Wintour these days, probably too busy :devil:
:spit:

It's frost mint, Metis. I think :unsure:
Are you sure? I don't see it in this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_green :p

It looks close to emerald, no? :unsure:

scoob i dont understand yr banana doesnt work?
Hmmm... that doesn't sound good... poor scoobs :hug:

Metis:hug: It seems like its been ages since I chatted with u. I would love to see Rafa play in a kimono:rolls:
Hema :banana: :hug:

yes I'm trying to visualize it right now :hearts: :drool:

it was our barrister's ball metis and it was pretty ok. better than the past years :) this year's 1L class has a lot of eyecandy :D
nice! :devil:

i had to read this twice because i thought you were making some sort of carpet/drapes innuendo :eek:
I read this 3 times and I still don't understand how my post gave you that impression. :unsure:

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

Allez Amelie :rocker2:

Taylor Dent showing his charming facial expressions are not only for on court use. :lol:

Rafa is playing like ass :lol:
I say it's because Rafa feels traumatized after Cheryl groped his ass. :p

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

:wavey:

I see all members of the Djoko family are present and accounted for in Miami ...and they're wearing matching shirts again. :tape: :lol:

:woohoo: I see everyone lost in TT:ras:
:banana: It was about time! :D

You are a big traitor Andreea:sobbing: You were a part of the non-TT crowd and you let yourself be taken over by the dark side.
I'm very disappointed in her. I thought she was above all that. :(

edit: no, i can't waste my time cheering for tomas because tsongito is playing :inlove: :hearts:

metis, my numpty against your numpty deathmatch :armed: :D
:lol: I don't know what you're talking about, I've never called anyone numpty. :shrug: :p

Wow, Simon looks thinner than before. I never thought that was possible. :lol:

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

WG + scoobs = :couple:

Of course dear.

Nothing to do with the fact that I have a sneaky fondness for Simon, mainly because he seems to tent his shorts a lot. Or the fact that Tsonga irritates me.

No, my entire thinking paradigm is how to make Andy Murray's life easier. :rolleyes: :bolt: :mad: :sad:

:spit: never in doubt :lol:

How could that fact have escaped me though? Are there specific photos? :devil: :D

leave my doubles partner alone :armed: :mad: :fiery:

metis :smooch: :inlove:

dumping simon :eek: :sad:
Not at all; I was just pointing out the fact that I've never called anyone numpty. :shrug: I almost never call my favorite players names, even when they really suck. :)

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

The Shakira thread :rolls: I read it just on time before it disappeared. :D

I really hope that you are not talking Ferru again :armed:
Why, do you have the Ferru fangirling monopoly here? :rolleyes: :armed:

Allez Gilles :rocker2:

EDIT: Don't quote this either :(

EDIT: And don't tell Metis :scared:
I am so scary. :D

metis, there are tons of pics of simon tenting his shorts, check the perv thread or that "bulges" thread :lol:
Metis check the "Tennis player bulges" thread in NT :wavey:
I see I'm the only one who's not well informed about these things around here.

BRB... :devil:

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

You people post too much :( :ras:

I missed Rafa's match due to the scheduling and it seems it was a good one. :mad: I'm downloading it though so hopefully I'll be able to watch it at some point. :dance:

As for Hema, don't be fooled, she is not a Fedtard but she has to keep up appearances for the sake of her Fedtard husband. :D

stay tuned for some ...multiquoting :dance:

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

PART 1:

You know, I dreamed last night that Rafa spent the night at my house. He was perfect guest. :) Then he was somehow replaced by two tennis players I didn't know who were talking about whether Moscow or Bejing was better for accomodations. One was quite worried about going to Bejing.
Did he stay overnight? :aplot:

i know where i'll carry him

over my shoulder and take him to the cave of Love

;)
Wow, Mikey has taken everyone to the cave, men and women, except for me. Clearly he's leaving the best for last. :sport:

April 1st joke or not...?

Breaking news: Roger Federer to grow Wilanders!
Apparently, Mats Wilander and Roger Federer have been talking about a possible collaboration in IW (and this bit of info was given by an insider from Rolex).
Source: welovetennis.fr

I'm guessing it's a joke.
:rolls:

When I remember right Metis is a huge fan of classical music and Andreea as well. I don't know if you have seen the thread Prima Donna started in Non Tennis:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=140789
PD started it for metis:inlove::p
PD :hearts: How can I refuse such a strong love call? :awww: He'll have to wait though, I don't have time to check out that thread right now.

PD is so obscene and vile in his reps and pms, The contrast of the beauty of classical music and his behavior puts me in mind of other historical references.
:spit: :tape:

:rocker2:
Here he looks even more like the crazy brother in Wedding Crashers. :rolls:

I'm not gonna read it. I'm from the masses who only like Placido for his looks :awww:
Placido :inlove:

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

PART 2:

I should really come by here more often - as the Roger bashing immediately stops then :p

(I already wrote something about his presser in Roger's forum.)
We like you so much and you come here very rarely, so we don't want to drive you away :awww:

I just finished a book from a German writer about a young girl in the 19th century who was kidnapped by pirates, but rescued by a young captain, who got back his ship. The fights between the girl and the captain looked a bit like your ones and Mikey's :p j/k

It was a great read :)
No, he brings her to the villa of his brother in Marocco, because he got to know that her island has been flooded and he wanted to protect her. He fall in love with her, but she was just 14 years old, whilst he was already 25, so he decided to let her grow up and made her own experience. She didn't know that he loved her and that her home has been destroyed, so she run away, but he followed her and saved her life. She could run away again in Venice and it took a while when they meet again and told each other their feelings, but then her so-called best friend lied about her having a romance with another man...
That would make a good pirate movie. :D I always had a thing for pirate stories. :inlove:

I'm currently listening to Middlemarch. I started it when I was driving back from IW. Almost finished now. It's good if you like 19th century English literature. I do -- except for Dickens. George Eliot has a lot of little pithy observations and her take on women in this era is interesting. While in IW, I read The Good Soldier by Ford Maddox Ford. VERY good book. I had a few quibbles, but very few. A very interesting style of writing and organizing the book. It's not about a soldier except that one of the main characters had been a soldier for a time. It's about an adulterous affair that occurs between two married couples told from the perspective of the wronged husband. The perspective is really the centerpiece of the book.
I loved that book. :worship: I liked the TV series too. Rufus Sewell :hearts: I've never tried listening to a book, I think it would feel weird. :unsure: I'm more of a visual type rather than an auditory type.

roger federer is a lovely and charming man and the best player of the history but he fucking annoys the fuck out of me and for the foreseeable future I will enjoy rooting against him :rocker2:
:lol: :yeah:

How about that interview with Wilander the day before the AO final? Roger mentioned out of the blue that he was sick when he played Rafa in the 2004 Miami tournament. Time to turn the page, guy. :lol:
:haha: You can always count on BD for some good Federer bashing :worship:

Feli is ugly and Nando is nothing special is what I said. Iker is the only good looking guy in that lot you mentioned.
Agreed on all 3 :yeah:

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

Metis:woohoo: I love all this speculation about my player preferences. Maybe one day I will start defending Tsonga in here and then Andreea will surely kill me:rolls:

Hema :hug:

:worship: I knew you had good taste:D
:D

I just remembered: an office colleague tried to April-fooled me this morning *did you see Rafa's match?* *No* *He lost* :rolleyes: Of course, I have allready checked the ES site so I was very :cool: I don't even want to imagine what it would have been if I hadn't checked it :rolls:
:( that was a cruel joke :awww:

One of the rare occasions where I cheer for Tsonga, today. Make a note in the log, Captain.
That's disappointing; no sparring with WG tonight... :sad:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.