Registered
600 Posts
Re: Rafael Nadal Will Be #1 At Last!

He's hardwork paid off. Vamos Rafa!

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Re: Rafael Nadal Will Be #1 At Last!

wont faterer plz play l.a. and stop this nonsense ?
I want to hear more about that scenario. However, I think Roger needs some time away from the tennis court and from chasing the #1 rank. He needs to focus on breaking Pete's GS record now. He has nothing else to prove.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Re: When could he get number 1 spot ?

I beg to differ. The #1 player in the world belongs right here. He has earned it!
I second that. Having a new #1 is big news in the Tennis world and belongs in the common forum. It just happens that the new #1 is Nadal :D

I want to hear more about that scenario. However, I think Roger needs some time away from the tennis court and from chasing the #1 rank. He needs to focus on breaking Pete's GS record now. He has nothing else to prove.
I do feel sorry for Roger, not becoz he lost his #1 (nothing lasts forever) but more for the way the media has been going at him like a witch hunt. Losing his #1 ranking may not be a bad thing now becoz he will be relieved off his albatross and may once again perform without all that undue stress.

·
Banned
17,155 Posts
Re: How long will Nadal survive?

Boring, this has been discussed endlessly in a plethora of other threads.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Re: When will Rafa get number 1 spot/How long will he stay there ?

How long will Nadal survive as no. 1? I would like to see a poll. Do you see such a poll here? Could you help me find it in this forum? Unfortunately my previous two attempts to make such a poll were removed. Help, where is that poll?

261 - 267 of 267 Posts