Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally I don’t comment on matches that I didn’t get to see, but this one’s hard to pass up.

Rafa’s nth beatdown on a Hard court in the past 6 months. Sweeter, because its his former bitch, Davydenko, that spanked him today.

Now Rafa's fan will come up with excuses about how Rafa’s hard court record is only second/third to the great Federer and the cheater Djokovic. But if they didn’t masturbate so much to Rafa’s pictures all the time, they would go back a little in time and look at how our Rod-duck’s career panned out.

The similarities are very noticeable. The pseudo aggression, zero game plan, on court intimidation fetches them victories in matches they should have lost. Then they meet one good player playing great and they get blown off the court. It happened to Roddick a number of times, although his serve makes the score a little respectable. Poor Rafa has no such luck. Every part of his game sucks so much that his heart must be sick of sticking up for his lack of talent.

Thanks to Davydenko for cleaning the ugly Miami courts with Nadal.

Did I mention that both Roddick and Rafa are overachievers? Bring on the clay season, Gasquet is on this time.

Reactions: NinaNina19

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Knee jerk reaction at its finest and when Nadal wins titles on clay it will be how he is so good and Roddick sucks.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Normally I don’t comment on matches that I didn’t get to see, but this one’s hard to pass up.

Rafa’s nth beatdown on a Hard court in the past 6 months. Sweeter, because its his former bitch, Davydenko, that spanked him today.

Now Rafa's fan will come up with excuses about how Rafa’s hard court record is only second/third to the great Federer and the cheater Djokovic. But if they didn’t masturbate so much to Rafa’s pictures all the time, they would go back a little in time and look at how our Rod-duck’s career panned out.

The similarities are very noticeable. The pseudo aggression, zero game plan, on court intimidation fetches them victories in matches they should have lost. Then they meet one good player playing great and they get blown off the court. It happened to Roddick a number of times, although his serve makes the score a little respectable. Poor Rafa has no such luck. Every part of his game sucks so much that his heart must be sick of sticking up for his lack of talent.

Thanks to Davydenko for cleaning the ugly Miami courts with Nadal.

Did I mention that both Roddick and Rafa are overachievers? Bring on the clay season, Gasquet is on this time.
:haha: Gasquet is the man:yeah:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your right Rafa and Roddick are both total overachievers with no game.

Gasquet is the real champion, I mean he's done so much, like ugh, o right he won atp titles o
yes. A real champion doesn't have to prove he is a champion. But Gasquet will take his own sweet time to prove it, ofcourse.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
yes. A real champion doesn't have to prove he is a champion. But Gasquet will take his own sweet time to prove it, ofcourse.
How else will we know it:confused:

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Absolutely, a real champion can be a champion in his own bathroom.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
27,276 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Knee jerk reaction at its finest and when Nadal wins titles on clay it will be how he is so good and Roddick sucks.
I am not an unprincipled man to praise a player I don't like just because he wins tournaments. Ideals are more important than results in tennis tournaments.:devil::angel:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He showed it to me unlike your real champion. I see God everyday:shrug:
Then welcome to the delusional club. Lets agree not to make fun of each others fantasies.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Reactions: Verd

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Then welcome to the delusional club. Lets agree not to make fun of each others fantasies.
No let's actually make fun of each other's delusional fantasies:lol: So we can have a conversation like this

Juvvi: Boohoo, you cannot see God for real. You are an idiot.

Tennizen: Gasquet will never win a MS title let alone a GS.

:lol:

·
Registered
19,835 Posts
He showed it to me unlike your real champion. I see God everyday:shrug:
:haha:

TZ, if you wanted richie to show you it or you want to see him everyday, you could have just asked :angel::hug:

this thread :worship:

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
:haha:

TZ, if you wanted richie to show you it or you want to see him everyday, you could have just asked :angel::hug:

this thread :worship:
:haha: I would love for Richie to show it:devil:. Actually on second thoughts, no:haha:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Whoa....

It's hard for me to compare the 2 because Nadal has 3 slams. been number 2 for years. I think injuries have changed a lot about Nadal. He can't train the way he use to or move the same.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts