Mens Tennis Forums banner

who has the hardest dtaw to win rg 2014 ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a big shutbup for people who claim rafa getting easier draws, his draw is just as bad as It could be.

Ginepri/Thiem/pospisil/almagro/ferrer/Wawrinka-Murray/djokovic

Nole hardest draw possible..

Sousa/Chardy/Cilic/Tsonga/Nishikori-Raonic/Federer/Nadal

Who has the most dangerous draw? Imo its rafa yhands down... Lol at people still crying about toni and schedulers... It seems to be srdjan this time, no?

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Sky is the limit

#BelieveinGinepri

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sky is the limit

#BelieveinGinepri
Rafa has lost to 4 of those players, 3 on his road to the final.

Nole has lost only to Federer.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
in 2013, Rafa's draw would have been just lol, NID results
Now he may meet four players who've just beaten him in 2014, but it doesn't make his draw "from hell"

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wouldn't raonic be more of a threat to nole then nishikori?
Not really. He can put a fight but likely to lose. If nishikori is on he could be able to beat anyone.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Didn't he supposedly have a draw from hell at the AO too, which opened up for him just like that? Regardless, a Rafa in form really isn't affected by any draw at RG.

·
Premium Member
21,076 Posts
Here is a big shutbup for people who claim rafa getting easier draws, his draw is just as bad as It could be.

Ginepri/Thiem/pospisil/almagro/ferrer/wawrinka/djokovic

Sousa/Chardy/Cilic/Tsonga/Nishikori/Federer/Nadal

Who has the most dangerous draw? Imo its rafa yhands down... Lol at people still crying about toni and schedulers... It seems to be srdjan this time, no?
Until Ferrer it's complete joke, Almagro maybe beat him once, but he's not repeating that probably until the end of their careers, Wawrinka is a huge question mark and it's not that likely he makes it to the SF.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Rafa has lost to those players when playing like crap in small tournaments. He will be in the final, and I do hope papa Fed throws Nole a bone and let him get to the final without getting it to 5. To be honest, I am outraged that Rafa did not pull out to help people in Serbia with their issues. Tennis is not everything and as #1, he should have taken the lead. Besides, every year many elephants are killed for their tusks. When is Rafa going to take a break to save those? So many problems Rafa should be focusing on instead of silly tournaments in France

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I would say Lajovic has the toughest draw.

Nadal has the chance to exorcise all of this season's Clay demons in one tournament, but yes it is a potentially tricky path.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'd love to see if Rafa plays Thiem as if he were Federer; lots of heavy topspin moonballs to the single handed backhand of the Austrian who loves to rip winners off that flank up the line. Can't wait for that match!

·
Administrator
14,824 Posts

Ginepri/Thiem/pospisil/almagro/ferrer/wawrinka/djokovic

Sousa/Chardy/Cilic/Tsonga/Nishikori/Federer/Nadal

I laugh that you take the highest seeds for Rafa but leave out Raonic who is seeded higher than Nishikori.

Anyways Pospisil right now is a mess, he hasn't won a single match since returning from injury no reason to see why that would change right now. Apparently one big career win by Thiem suddenly makes him a big superstar threat player.

Either way the draws are about even for both Nadal and Djokovic, but fanboys of either can't see that and seem to want to claim the other has the tougher draw.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
The draw doesn't matter to Nadal.
The only guy who can beat him is Djokovic, who is destined to play with Nadal in the final before the draw is made.

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
If he gets past Thiem, then he should make the 2nd week without too much sweat.
Thiem who?

Thiem could be a threat in RG 2016 or Rio 2016 for subpar Rafa.

If Thiem goes distance with PHM it shall be 6:2 6:1 6:0 Rafa.

Till Ferrer it's training sessions, be it 3:0 or 3:1, with no one even with a remote chance of winning it, no matter if Rafa is at 90% or 50% like in AO final.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I laugh that you take the highest seeds for Rafa but leave out Raonic who is seeded higher than Nishikori.

Anyways Pospisil right now is a mess, he hasn't won a single match since returning from injury no reason to see why that would change right now. Apparently one big career win by Thiem suddenly makes him a big superstar threat player.

Either way the draws are about even for both Nadal and Djokovic, but fanboys of either can't see that and seem to want to claim the other has the tougher draw.
I edited the possible worst draws. Raonic and murray included

1 - 20 of 187 Posts