Mens Tennis Forums banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
If this operation on the foot was so good, why did he wait for so long? So may questions so little answers. Why did he take half a year break for it then las year? Why did not he try the same trick then?

Why did he say after a match against Djokovic that they do not know how to solve the problem? They knew exactly what they are doing after RG.

Did those injections make Nadal not fell tired after few hours?

Nadal needs to give a lot of explanations and it will not be easy.

I read somewhere that McEnroe is finding this weird as well. Who knows what is going on...

·
Registered
Nadal
5,421 Posts
here we go again,i am injured but i will run like crazy in wimbledon.how normal person with foot surgery not long ago playing GOLF ?Tiger call Rafa doctors its miracle every single day.
Golf ⛳ doesn’t need 100% fit person to play as it requires No running only 1 swing of the golf club. Basically it's sport you can play injured so Nadal could easy be feeling pain playing golf as he is Still injured.

·
Premium Member
16,055 Posts
here we go again,i am injured but i will run like crazy in wimbledon.how normal person with foot surgery not long ago playing GOLF ?Tiger call Rafa doctors its miracle every single day.

Reactions: tribalfusion

·
Banned
1,792 Posts
Golf ⛳ doesn’t need 100% fit person to play as it requires No running only 1 swing of the golf club. Basically it's sport you can play injured so Nadal could easy be feeling pain playing golf as he is Still injured.
Yeah Tiger agree with you ."doesnt need 100% fit person to play golf"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
He will not hit the grass courts two or three days in a row to only drop out of Wimbledon in the last moment. It also gives me good vibes to see Carlos Costa always around Rafa, nowadays.

Expect him to confirm his participation at Wimbledon, expect him to confirm the arriving 👶 🍼 🤱, and expect him to give a general update about his foot and health, in the press conference later today.

Vamos. 💪

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
He will not hit the grass courts two or three days in a row to only drop out of Wimbledon in the last moment. It also gives me good vibes to see Carlos Costa always around Rafa, nowadays.

Expect him to confirm his participation at Wimbledon, expect him to confirm the arriving 👶 🍼 🤱, and expect him to give a general update about his foot and health, in the press conference later today.

Vamos. 💪
agree with all these points. thats basically what the press conference is for.

as far as performance, djokovic and him & alcaraz are the only real contenders.

·
Registered
9,660 Posts
If this operation on the foot was so good, why did he wait for so long? So may questions so little answers. Why did he take half a year break for it then las year? Why did not he try the same trick then?

Why did he say after a match against Djokovic that they do not know how to solve the problem? They knew exactly what they are doing after RG.

Did those injections make Nadal not fell tired after few hours?

Nadal needs to give a lot of explanations and it will not be easy.

I read somewhere that McEnroe is finding this weird as well. Who knows what is going on...
At this stage only a fool wouldn't realise Nadal uses those injuries for convenience, and it is multi-faceted.

McEnroe finding it weird is just the tip of the iceberg.

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
At this stage only a fool wouldn't realise Nadal uses those injuries for convenience, and it is multi-faceted.

McEnroe finding it weird is just the tip of the iceberg.
Only fools would think Rafa had undergone RFA ablation treatment and was on crutches a few days ago, for no reason.

Johnny Mac was a great player, but he doesn't have 1/3rd of the slams of Rafa, btw. Let's leave it at that.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Rafa doesnt normally hold press conferences. Some here wrote that reitirement was iminent. Kind of had that bad feeling. But beeing a dad was also a important announcement if true.
Well every every Rafa fan wanted to hear came true.
Foot is ok. He has to get use to some losss in sensibility and play like that. Good thing is there isnt pain.
Will he win wimby?
Who cares. Playing pain free is all we can ask.
Haters wishing for his retirement will have to wait a few more months.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts