Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
47,129 Posts
Dude what the fuck

Can't stay healthy for even one match what is happening. The body just breaking down badly, will he even play AO? Will he ever play again?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
No surprise. It was obvious that his body is still in ruins during the later parts of his last match.

I think it would be wise to skip the AO for Nadal. But we all know he is going to play. So we can all witness Nadals body slowly falling apart again.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Well, I shouldn't be surprised but it's always so disappointing, especially when he is trying to come back from a different injury. I had little hope for AO, now I have even less, if he plays and gets through it unscathed I will be happy, even with a R2 loss.

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
What a fool of a person

·
Registered
27,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I almost feel sorry for his fans. Guys, time to find another player to support, the Mallorcan is on the verge of retirement.
You're feeling generous today I see lol, I appreciate it. I'm not thinking about the R word until next year at the very earliest, things should improve drastically on clay.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Hass and Xisca retiring in quick succession would indeed be a cruel blow.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,615 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
You're feeling generous today I see lol, I appreciate it. I'm not thinking about the R word until next year at the very earliest, things should improve drastically on clay.
Event entered by Nadal since Basel 2017 (credits to Ben Rothenberg):
Hard court : 18
Completed: 1

Clay: 6
Completed: 6

Nadal will be running around like a rabbit on the dirt, of that you can be certain. Luckily, there is Djokovic now who can stop this foolish nonsense.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I also hope that all the aspiring young players pay attention. Tennis is not supposed to be played like Nadal does, especially not on hard court. You will pay the prize, sooner or later.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts