Registered
985 Posts
lol- u kiddin'
look at the guy in my avatar- and tell me hu i chose

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
delsa said:
Rafa 6-0, 6-0. But Paulo will play very well. :p He'll do the best match of his life. And i'll be proud of him.
Yes. :worship: It doesn't matter if he loses 0-6 0-6. As long as he plays well, we'll be proud.

·
Registered
939 Posts
delsa said:
Rafa 6-0, 6-0. But Paulo will play very well. :p He'll do the best match of his life. And i'll be proud of him. Very proud...
The thought of you being proud of a double bagel loss is hilarious :haha:

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
I think all of us know the answer ... :angel:

(hope there will be no surprises :eek: )

·
Registered
19,954 Posts
PHM, wasn't he the one who took out Roddick?
I did not see the match (you would not believe the amount of soccer we get on tv here...they would not recognize a tennis racquet if it hit them in the face :( ) but that says something about Mathieu's potential or was that a fluke?

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Castafiore said:
PHM, wasn't he the one who took out Roddick?
I did not see the match (you would not believe the amount of soccer we get on tv here...they would not recognize a tennis racquet if it hit them in the face :( ) but that says something about Mathieu's potential or was that a fluke?

Roddick was not in top form and got caught sleeping...

·
#freeviktor
93,891 Posts
As much as I know Rafa will win, a tiny piece of me really hopes Mathieu can pull off the upset.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.