Votes: 8 12.3%
  • W, 11th GS

Votes: 25 38.5%
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me he will win this tournament, unfortunately, because Uncle Toni realized a perfect draw for him. He will run into quarers easely, then he'll met Ferrer or A-Rod, then PsychoMurray and in the final probably Fed..... For you?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
With his cakewalk draw he is destined to reach the semis. I'm actually starting to believe that these draws are fixed :rolleyes: Everything to favour Rafa :rolleyes: Disgusting.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
R1 exit.

Golubev takes it 1-6 2-6 7-6 6-0 7-6

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
Semi loss to Mugray.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Andy will take care of bussiness. Thanks to easy draw he should make it to SF pretty comfortably- A-ROD lately is not much of threat for Rafa on any surface and Ferrer won´t repeat his AO run for sure. So SF for Rafa and there will be in form Andy Murray - who will beat him

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
With his cakewalk draw he is destined to reach the semis. I'm actually starting to believe that these draws are fixed :rolleyes: Everything to favour Rafa :rolleyes: Disgusting.
Find another sport, like golf, there are no draws there! Noone will miss you and your trolling around here

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
He'll go as far as the semis. I think he'll meet Andy Murray there and on this surface in 2011 I think it's 50/50. Whoever wins is likely to lose in the final imo...

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Fedtards always good for a laugh. The obsession with Rafa is great its too bad they don't post about him much. Don't worry though Novak is in the tournament, Rafa will not win.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
has the best draw possible to make the final

if he faces fit Djokovic he loses, if he faces Fed+the rest he wins

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
ever thought about bass fishing tournaments?

they are a lot easier to follow. lot less taxing on the mind.
Bass fishing? No idea what that is. But since you're at it, why don't you stick to it and leave this forum? :wavey:

·
Registered
810 Posts
He could win if Federer beats Djokovic (especially if it's in a tight 5 setter). He certainly could beat Murray and anyone else.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Depends which Nadal shows up...

Rafa of 2010 = might as well give him the trophy now
Rafa of 2011 = might as well book the first plane to Mallorca

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
The obsession with Rafa is great its too bad they don't post about him much.
How about your obsession with Roger? ;)

Depends which Nadal shows up...
Rafa of 2011 = might as well book the first plane to Mallorca
Rafa of 2011 won a GS title, reached the final of the last GS and the QF of the first one. So he can't be that bad in a GS ;)

Rafa will be really difficult to beat in a best of 5 match, no matter who is going to play against him. He has a very good draw and even if he would have to play against Tsonga, Söderling etc. he would be the favourite to come through.

It will be a long way for every player to go far in the tournament. Draws always open up.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
How about your obsession with Roger? ;)

Rafa of 2011 won a GS title, reached the final of the last GS and the QF of the first one. So he can't be that bad in a GS ;)

Rafa will be really difficult to beat in a best of 5 match, no matter who is going to play against him. He has a very good draw and even if he would have to play against Tsonga, Söderling etc. he would be the favourite to come through.

It will be a long way for every player to go far in the tournament. Draws always open up.
Still, this is his worst slam and he had to play the tennis of his life, at least the best I've ever seen him play, to win it last year. At RG/Wimbledon that was never the case for him, so he had a bit of a cushion which covered up that he's much worse this year. The US Open could painfully reveal this...

3,728 Posts
upto the semis i think

who knows- his confidence is low, however- he is a great fighter

1 - 20 of 78 Posts