Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RAFA!:woohoo:

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
MugPig def. Muggay

Expected. Murray has the game to hang in with Nadal but neither the physical nor mental stamina to edge ahead of him.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
You're all saying "joke" and "mug" because you didn't watch the match. Stop watching live scores you cheap ass fucks. It was a quality match.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Well done to Rafa but frankly i think the scoreline is very harsh on Murray.....he certainly deserved to win at least 1 set.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Sensational match! :worship:
So many great points!
Vamos Rafa!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Complete melt down by Murray. He doesn't have the physics nor the mental stamina to beat Nadal. Yet.

Up 4-2* 40-15 and lost 4 straight games.

Nadal was lucky to come through in straights.

Murray has a bigger game than Nadal in him. When he gets the pieces together he will kick Nadals butt.

GREAT MATCH, though!

Reactions: KaxMisha

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Great match! I wish there would be 3 set..(And I don't even like either of them..)

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Are you KIDDING me? That match was incredible!!!! Murray was amazing. Nadal won that match, Murray didn't lose it.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Very, very entertaining match. As I expected, Nadal pulled through. Murray had his chances but I just don't think he's ready to cross that finish line. He puts up a good fight, but that's about it. Hopefully, that will change in the NEAR future.

Congrats to Nadal.....well played.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
I only saw three points of the match before my livestream stopped working, but one of them was amazing. Rafa was down 15-30 or something, in the second set, and there was a very nice, long point. I think Murray won the point, and went on to break Rafa. And then my livestream stopped. :p

1 - 20 of 180 Posts