Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Becker could've been trouble for Nadal and was trouble for about 10 minutes. But after that, it was all Nadal.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Good, routine 2nd round win. I hate having to judge the match from livescore, but the stats look good. I don't know much about Becker, but I think he has a good serve (when it's on, anyway), so Rafa equaling him in aces is pretty sweet.

Congrats Rafa!

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
A few hiccups at the beginning of the match, but Rafa quickly took over business - and did it well.

Congrats, Rafa! :hatoff:

PS judging matches from a SB... sucks.

·
Vault Hunter
6,521 Posts
A comfortable 2-sets win, nice :)

Well done, Rafa. :worship:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
A few hiccups at the beginning of the match, but Rafa quickly took over business - and did it well.

Congrats, Rafa! :hatoff:

PS judging matches from a SB... sucks.

Kiefer is playing well and could cause some problems but i expect the Clay Monster to take that match in 3 sets if he has to.

"his royal vamosity" lives. vamos.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Seemed like a shaky start to the match from Nadal but after that pretty smooth sailing although it's impossible to judge from just the sb.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Seemed like a shaky start to the match from Nadal but after that pretty smooth sailing although it's impossible to judge from just the sb.
Yes, that's the whole problem! Okay, Rafa served EIGHT :)eek: :yeah:) aces, but what does that actually say? That all of a sudden his serve has become Karlovic-like, or... that Becker is in fact a bad returner?

Can't wait for the matches to be broadcasted.

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
Yea, Nadal. :yippee:

It's a match he should have won, but not all matches that "should" be won are won. :)

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
14 replies :haha:

Had the result been reversed no doubt that number would be x20. :lol:

MTF :worship:

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
14 replies :haha:

Had the result been reversed no doubt that number would be x20. :lol:

MTF :worship:
I hadn't noticed that. wow :eek:

You are right. It would be 5 pages by now for sure. I mean the Djokovic loss thread is roaring away at 175 or so posts right now.

It just goes to show that we like defeats more than we like victories. :)

Uh..|_mac, how many posts did you have in the Djokovic thread? ;)

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
I really would love for Rafa to win this tournament. It would be great for him going into the clay season.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts