Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,020 Posts
I am afraid the only reason when roof can prevent Rafa from winning the French is if it falls down before the Final and cancell it.

I can understand it is hard to cope with your Hate, but French 2020 could only not be #20.........because it is #21 and Rafa has won AO first.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
What is the latest time matches can be played?

New stadium looked good. Roof looks awful. But no more huricane winds to hold Djokovic back like last year.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
With Djokovic's cakewak draw and a closed roof you might as well give him the trophy now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Federer US 2018 Excuses

Yeah, we have been hearing some ingenious excuses, from the great Federer on closed roof, sample this,

Quote Federer "I do believe since the roof is on that there is no air circulation in the stadium,” he continued. “I think that just makes it a totally different U.S. "

Probably the "Champ" was playing in Vacuum

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Federer US 2018 Excuses

Yeah, we have been hearing some ingenious excuses, from the great Federer on closed roof, sample this,

Quote Federer "I do believe since the roof is on that there is no air circulation in the stadium,” he continued. “I think that just makes it a totally different U.S. "

Probably the "Champ" was playing in Vacuum
Where's the excuse, chief. Fed's fault if he couldn't be fit enough to deal with the conditions, sport is cruel.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Fine example of a Dulltard. Pointing to the "cakewalk draw" 6 months before drawing :ROFLMAO:
Whoops. Too much late night viewing has sent me doo-lally. ?

I was talking about the AO, where his draw is so easy I could get to the final. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts