Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
21,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I must say for whatever reason the chat with Roger, Rafa didn't seem completely comfortable.

The chat with Andy was just friends hanging. Natural.

Starts at 23.30.

Reactions: Bakano

·
Premium Member
12,068 Posts

I must say for whatever reason the chat with Roger, Rafa didn't seem completely comfortable.

The chat with Andy was just friends hanging. Natural.

Starts at 23.30.

This is heartwarming. Federer saying, "OH! so you are going to forget to play tennis?!?" is hilarious.

Andy has strong emotional intelligence in his asking about the academy and did a great job listening.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
The video chats with Djokovic were much more entertaining and had better fan service by asking real tennis questions about the past and opinions. This one was a waste of time. Clueless grandpa and fisherson trying to video chat and only for nine minutes.

·
Premium Member
12,068 Posts
ALSO LOL! RAFA IS TRAINING Tennis World Tour, 4 hours a day.

He is practicing to win the Virtual Rome Open. Conditioning.

Nadal is so genuine ... how can you hate him??

·
Registered
200 Posts
That was nice to see! They all seem like genuinely nice people. Pretty funny that Murray doesn't have a character in that virtual tennis game and had to play as Nadal, and then Nadal suggested Murray play as Nick against him. The snickering that followed that suggestion was especially amusing. Federer has a really youthful and fun energy about him which was great to see too.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Here's a shocking thought: Maybe Djokovic, Nadal, Federer and Murray are actually all decent, nice guys.

I swear, people, the lockdown is not good for me. I'm getting soft. I even want Roland Garros to happen. With Nadal as a likely winner. What is happening with me?

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
9,739 Posts
Here's a shocking thought: Maybe Djokovic, Nadal, Federer and Murray are actually all decent, nice guys.

I swear, people, the lockdown is not good for me. I'm getting soft. I even want Roland Garros to happen. With Nadal as a likely winner. What is happening with me?
Did you already do a Corona test mate?

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Did you already do a Corona test mate?
Nope, I'm healthy as fuck. But the isolation is getting to me a bit, I'm somehow getting more social. Guess we are all changing...

·
justice for all
18,036 Posts

Probably too much vodka. Even you have a limit.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Isn't the opposite supposed to happen with too much isolation?
No, I don't think so. I witness a lot of people reaching out to others more often... Human interaction suddently gets more value, now that it is hardly possible.

·
Banned
21,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Roger must be so awesome to be around.

Dude just oozes fun happy energy. Such a winner's charme around him.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Roger must be so awesome to be around.

Dude just oozes fun happy energy. Such a winner's charme around him.
Oh, I am sorry. Thought you wrote about Novak in the first place.

Same goes for Lüthi and his manager Godsick. I talked with them. Very friendly and relaxed guys.

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
13,123 Posts

·
Banned
21,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rafa has the biggest brain, he covered more information than anyone in that video.
but that wasn't the point of a fun hangout for fans.. he went on a little too long at the start of the Andeh chat

Reactions: IBM
1 - 20 of 37 Posts