Registered
4,566 Posts
1) Federer 24
2) Nadal 20
3) Lendl 19
4) Sampras 18
5) Laver 17
6) Rosewall/Borg 16
and Djokovic with his 13th the sixt man in Open Era to made at least two GS Finals at every slam.

Nadal is the only one with three and Federer tops the list with five finals at least.

Federer tops the most finals at AO 5 (with Edberg) and at Wim 8, Lendl (with Sampras) at USO 8 and Nadal at RG 9.

http://tennis28.com/slams/finals_openera.html

Rosewall 2222
Lendl 4528
Agassi 4326
Federer 5586
Nadal 3953
Djokovic 4225

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
It is IN history, not on history. You can get free English lessons on the net btw. Do it for yourself dude. It will help you out.

Forget about Nadal. ENGLISH, ENGLISH, ENGLISH ... repeat after me ENGLISH.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is IN history, not on history. You can get free English lessons on the net btw. Do it for yourself dude. I'll help you out in life.

Forget about Nadal. ENGLISH, ENGLISH, ENGLISH ... repeat after me ENGLISH.
I can write flawless english if I want. Anyways its not my mother tongue, and Im neither going to put extra effort in writting everything neat considering I'm using a tablet atm. I don't care about impressing anglos either.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I can write flawless english if I want. Anyways its not my mother tongue, and Im neither going to put extra effort in writting everything neat considering I'm using a tablet atm. I don't care about impressing anglos either.
blue.. you owe these people no explanations.. even native english speakers make simple typos all the time, which is all this was.. besides, the gist of your post came through loud and clear.. thanks for sharing!

btw, i suspect rafa will soon surpass roger in that regard as well, made all the more meaningful as the spaniard accomplished the bulk of it during roger's prime.. :worship:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts