Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stepanek struggled more than he should have but a win's a win. Radek's got pretty much nothing to defend for the rest of the year, next up for him is the winner of Russell/Haas.

·
Your visions will happen
47,138 Posts
Thunderlips notching some good scalps this summer

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
I found myself liking Radek today, he was being pretty hilarious :lol:

Gonzo had so many chances, credit to Radek he came up with some magnificent volleys on big points.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Gonzalez better take Safin and Verdasco with you and go looking for your brains. *3-4 0-40 and 4-4 *30-0. Vamos.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
:help::help::help:

"BAD START FENA" :devil:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Gonzalez better take Safin and Verdasco with you and go looking for your brains. *3-4 0-40 and 4-4 *30-0. Vamos.
Stepanek saved in all 5 mini-match points. Two of them at 5:5 in the 2nd set. Great attacking game by Radek :) Poor Gonzo with his breathing problems :(

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
What a joke of top 10 Gonzalez is

Hopefully Gonzalez leaves the top 10 soon
Not so soon, he has 600+points to be out of Top10, gyus on 8-12 aren't playing anywhere near great.

Stepanek has chances to go far here, he has Haas/Russel and both are beatable Russel is almost lock and Haas is only gaining confidence now after injuries.

·
Registered
97,201 Posts
Well, there was an overrule when Gonzo should have broken (to love). And then the mental holiday connected with the sickness, couldn't have ended in another way.

Good showing from both anyway.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
fernando...never thought it would be such a bad season for him...:sad:
He reached his career highest ranking and reached a GS final, I wouldn't be that pesimistic.

Although the rest of the season has kinda sucked for him :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
He reached his career highest ranking and reached a GS final, I wouldn't be that pesimistic.

Although the rest of the season has kinda sucked for him :rolleyes:
if you kick out AO and Rome it's the worst season since he's in the top form

in the past years at least he had consistent results :eek:

if he keeps this way, he will be out of Shanghai contention very soon

1 - 20 of 50 Posts