Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Have you seen this? Did someone post it before?
This guy assaulted a 16 years old girl. He said he was drunk...yeah right ! But the most amazing this is the guy who is sitting there watching this happen... and doing nothing. Can we know who is this helpful guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH_D5LF8N2k
He is an Argentine living in Spain... :eek: I can't believe someone can stay watching and doing nothing. Coward.

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
Have you seen this? Did someone post it before?
This guy assaulted a 16 years old girl. He said he was drunk...yeah right ! But the most amazing this is the guy who is sitting there watching this happen... and doing nothing. Can we know who is this helpful guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH_D5LF8N2k
Pure fucking scum. He's luckier than he knows that there was not someone on the train with any balls, otherwise he'd be lying in a pool of his own blood which I'd be pissing in.

The guy sitting down doing fuck all needs to have his eyes taken out since he doesn't use them to begin with.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
The girl who was assaulted is Ecuadorian....I can't believe Spanish authorities haven't done anything yet to put this man (if he can be called like that....coz he's an animal) behind bars....the only thing they've done is to make him go to court every 15 days.

I wonder why this video comes out almost a month later from when it happened...coz this occured around October 9th....they're just covering him....

About the guy who just watched, he is just a 17 years old young boy, I can even excuse him, that sick man who hit the girl was completely out of his mind (whether he was drunk, drugged or sober), the young boy would have been killed there by that sicko.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
The girl who was assaulted is Ecuadorian....I can't believe Spanish authorities haven't done anything yet to put this man (if he can be called like that....coz he's an animal) behind bars....the only thing they've done is to make him go to court every 15 days.
With all the media around, justice will be made, for sure.

What worries me is how frequent these things are happening lately...

·
Banned
42,091 Posts
Spanish emigrants were welcomed in many nations around the world when their economy was on the floor... they should do the same with the inmigrants now arriving in Spain.
My line of thought is that Spaniards are the mixture of so many stuff they don't really have the right of being racist. It's like a South American being racist. :lol: It's funny because it's ironic, even though it's a serious matter. I despise racism, by the way.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
My line of thought is that Spaniards are the mixture of so many stuff they don't really have the right of being racist. It's like a South American being racist. :lol: It's funny because it's ironic, even though it's a serious matter. I despise racism, by the way.
Well, sadly there is racism everywhere, even in South America.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Horrible

we also had something in the news this week of a guy attacking someone on a train, not race related crime, but the horror was the attacker was in his 30's/40's and attacking a defenceless old guy who needed a walker.

they should bring back the death penalty for some people.

Reactions: FiBeR
1 - 20 of 54 Posts