Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are too many incidents day in day out.
Every day I turn my news on to see a unarmed young black men shot or recently whole black church massacred.
Charleston 21 white man shot 9 black people in a church, hoping to cause a race war.

Eventually I believe a race war will take place. USA will be divided between Whites and blacks. I think the situation is only going to get worse once Obama leaves the office.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Mexicans are flying below the radar but they too will have significant territorial claims.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
for the weekly single case we witness on the news, there are hundreds of thousands success stories, friendships and brotherhood that are not interesting for media.

there is tension, many things need to be done, but there's no room for anything organized at all, that's for sure.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
There are too many incidents day in day out.
Every day I turn my news on to see a unarmed young black men shot or recently whole black church massacred.
Charleston 21 white man shot 9 black people in a church, hoping to cause a race war.

Eventually I believe a race war will take place. USA will be divided between Whites and blacks. I think the situation is only going to get worse once Obama leaves the office.
Will never happen. If there was ever going to be a race war it would have happened in the 60s. When white supremacists were blowing up black children.

The problem with AMERICA IS SIMPLE. MONEY COMES BEFORE HUMAN LIFE!

For years and years, it's been made clear that U.S gun laws perpetuate high murder rate and easy access to murder large numbers of people. BUT NOTHING will ever be done about it because of their fucked up constitution and GREED FOR MONEY. Guns are BIG BUSINESS.

So anytime some nut job is tired of living or has something against another race, expect to hear these horror stories all the time...

·
Your visions will happen
48,652 Posts
There have been racial wars in this hemisphere since the first fucking day Columbus landed in Hispaniola and saw the natives as "fit to be ruled over"

Just read his diary

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
The response from the city of Charleston following the heinous crime has been nothing short of incredible. The whole city has come together and prayed for the victims, even forgiven the shooter. Black and whites alike have come together. And Charleston has had some racial tensions in the past, so if a war was coming then you would expect a city like Charleston to explode in fighting after an incident like the one at the church Wednesday night. Instead the opposite has occurred. Baltimore could learn a lesson or two from the way Charleston has responded.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
The US has a lot of problems but ultimately it's still better to be a minority here than most countries in the world. We are very, very far from having anything resembling "war." People who advocate violence here are delegitimized. The US is a young country in historical terms but our governmental institutions are some of the longest continually-running in the world. The current unrest is small and isolated compared to the 1960s.

·
Super Moderator
18,668 Posts
Yeah the toxic mix of primitive gun laws and shaky race relations can be pretty screwed up in the US - there's no excuse for what's happened/happening over the last 12 months. But the constant Euro smugness on the issue when integration of minorities there is overall far worse continues to baffle.

·
Banned
923 Posts
You've been reading too much dystopian fiction.

·
Registered
78 Posts
There's no Roof support movement. Not going to happen. In Baltimore so many police were black and they were invovled. It's a police problem and response to police problem. Police no respect for community - community no respect for police. Race not really main motivator.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
But the constant Euro smugness on the issue when integration of minorities there is overall far worse continues to baffle.
You know, I kind of agree. When I visited Berlin this year the amount of Muslims, mainly Turks, and Blacks was staggering, I mean every second or third person I passed was either a 95% covered woman with a pack of kids or a bearded Muslim.

At one point one will have to ask a question. Is this Germany anymore or some new caliphate? Not that I have anything against Muslims but that's ridiculous and shouldn't happen. Lets be clear, most of them settled here only because of a hefty handouts.

The problem of minorities in Poland compared to Germany, France etc. is day and night, so I'm grateful for that at least.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
I literally am SO sick of Europeans acting like they are a lot better...when I have heard SO many European horror stories of racism...and no, it's not inevitable because every single story that the media can even grab on to about this they will report. Thus, these cases are rare events and do actually not happen a lot. The only problem is the media uses these events and overdramatizes it.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
:lol: Race war would be unfair. Whites outnumber minorities by quite a bit plus they have most of the guns and probably the backing of the military. They would wipe out all other races within a week.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/22/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

"Here in this city — where steeples dot the skyline, earning Charleston the nickname Holy City — worship normally contained within church walls spilled into the streets on Sunday. Large banners hung from the buildings near Emanuel.

“Holy City ... Let Us Be the Example of Love That Conquers Evil,” read one.

At 10 a.m., church bells across the city began to toll. Nine minutes passed, one minute for each victim.

Hundreds of people, most of them white, had gathered a block from Emanuel, in Marion Square, by that time, all of them in silence but for the chattering of some children. They clutched programs with lyrics to some of the sturdiest of hymns, “Amazing Grace” and “How Great Thou Art,” for a prayer and worship gathering organized by Awaken Church, an interdenominational congregation."

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
I literally am SO sick of Europeans acting like they are a lot better...when I have heard SO many European horror stories of racism...and no, it's not inevitable because every single story that the media can even grab on to about this they will report. Thus, these cases are rare events and do actually not happen a lot. The only problem is the media uses these events and overdramatizes it.
racism is at least as rampant in Europe as it is in the US.

But your gun laws are ridiculous, so we can't but be content about our situation.

One thing is to have racism, also coming from you guys making messes all around us and we having to help millions of people running away from their homes, and another to have it rise to the point of daily shootings in downtowns, schools and churches.

I have respect for the USA for many things, but the gun laws....man, that's just despicable imho. And the worst part - the population is actually mostly supporting these laws, so dunno on what ground would you guys be irritated about Europeans at all..

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
just need day after tomorrow to come true

yall be running to the mexicans asses then!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts