·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Current points before USO:

Nishikori - 5525
Stanimal -5520
Berdych - 5040

The #4 seed gets to avoid Nole/Murray/Fed until at least the SF.

All of them are playing the 2 NA master series, but Nishikori is also playing Washington so he appears to have the edge, plus he has a 5 point edge on Stanimal. This would set up the terrific possibility of a Stanimal-Nole rematch in the QF :drool:

Berdych is also technically in the mix but he would probably have to at least reach the final/win of at least 1 of the masters to have a realistic chance.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,438 Posts
None of them have much to defend in Canada or Cincinnati. I'd say Wawrinka.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts

All of them are playing the 2 NA master series, but Nishikori is also playing Washington so he appears to have the edge, plus he has a 5 point edge on Stanimal. This would set up the terrific possibility of a Stanimal-Nole rematch in the QF :drool:

That's the only thing that Fedaltards and Murraytards hope for, no, and Nike, Kia, slam directors unerringly work for, no.

That is the only reason why Stanimal has always been placed in Djokovic half (4R, QF or SF depending on his seeding) at USO & AO since 2012 and Fedal in the opposite half, usualy at AO with Murray, no, but if Murray doesn't get to no.2 before USO'15 and Nishi makes it to no.4, he could again accompany Djokovic/Stanimal in the quarter as at the USO'13 and USO'14 i.e. this time Stanimal in QF, the winner again meeting Djokovic in SF as at USO'13.

Fedaltards wouldn't mind any outcome, as long as Fedal is together in the opposite half from Djokovic/Stanimal at USO/AO as ever, no.

If Murray gets to no.2, the probability for Fedal in the Murray's half and Stanimal in Djokovic quarter is about 6% i.e. about the same 6% as for Nadal in Ferrer's part, Federer' half at the last Wimbledon (with Cilic in Djokovic quarter), i.e. less than 1 % for Wimb/USO combo, so no problemos cannot be found for such draw again, no, just do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts