Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very good 1st set.
It all turned around when Tomic passed Tommy's perfect volley on a set point.

Haas' serve was also non-existent, so that wasn't helping either.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
tough loss for the promising youngster, though getting schooled by a seasoned vet like Bernard is nothing to be ashamed of. Hope he takes this as a learning experience.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
On the other hand, Tomic's serve was very precise today and Haas had many problems on return with winning points.

That pass by Tomic in tie break to save SP was insane. :worship: :worship:

Stay healthy, Tommy. :yeah: :yeah:

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
Even Haas at 20% is more entertaining than most players on tour.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Could have gone to Haas if he converts one of his two set points. Needs more match practice.
But great to have him back on Tour. :clap2:

·
Banned
858 Posts
Haas playing at 700% in 1st set and still losing it. Bye. Tomic is going to give a beatdown to Fedbot in wimby :drool:

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Tomek hitting that ridiculous BH DTL passing shot winner at 4-6 at the tiebreak and laughing for the rest of the tiebreak was hilarious.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Tomek hitting that ridiculous BH DTL passing shot winner at 4-6 at the tiebreak and laughing for the rest of the tiebreak was hilarious.
Any video with this? :wavey:

·
Administrator
9,548 Posts
I just laughed at *0-2 30-40. Tomic's backhand slice was on the line and the guy next to me called 'out' very loudly. Haas thought a linesman called it out and stopped playing, but the umpire told him no linesman yelled. Discussing at about five minutes about this, the hawkeye showed it was in. The face of my seatmate afterwards was hilarious :spit:

·
Registered
22,230 Posts
Tomic's smile cures cancer.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
bernie :drool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts