And Victor, you done this to yourself

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Joy to the scoreboard!

·
Registered
770 Posts
He survived more than anything. I'll give him that shot towards the end of the match. That was just...:eek: :worship:

If Troicki could have just held his nerve...oh well.

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Roddick played shit today, Troicki lost a great chance to win...

anyway that Roddick point in the last game was unbelievable, amazing :eek: :worship:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Last game:yeah: Congrats Andy:hug:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Roddick played Meh but scraped though.

That point in the last game was friggin' awesome though.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Victor got a little bit tight at the end but he played very well. Great tennis. Congrats to Andy and his fans.

·
Registered
26,125 Posts
Troicki was awful when I was watching. What a terrible choke on those break points in the third set, when Roddick hit defensive moonballs on the t-line and Troicki couldn't make the point.

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
What a great point that was! :eek: :D

Good match Viktor! :yeah:

that third game...:sad:

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Yikes.. Roddick was all serve today, groundstrokes were so un-penetrative..

Great point in the final game though, it will take something amazing to pip that one to ATP POTW.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Unexpected result.

Well done Andy for avoiding yet another :silly: :crazy: 2008 moment.

What a get from Andy at the end there. :worship:
He really played like shit the whole match long up until that moment. He was determined to win this match the hard way.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
i didn't watch it but i guess this was one of the matches where andy got through mainly because the match was on american soil. had this been in vienna, troicki would've taken it.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
I think I might have broken a vocal cord or two during this match. :rolleyes: He served in the 40's the first set; he loses it. He serves in the 70's the second set; wins it handily and the rest of the match. Overall, he brought his C game to this match, but that one-handed backhand flick crosscourt winner in the last game? :worship: :worship: :worship: That brings his score to a C+. ;) :p

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just hope someone uploads this point on YouTube, so that I could show it to my parents, that WAS something

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I started watching from the third set and Troicki seemed tight pretty much the whole set so it never looked like to me like he was going to win the match as soon as he failed to break serve in the first game.

That putaway forehand that he had off a Roddick mishit was terrible, awful decision to hit it crosscourt and that cost him dearly.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts