Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, Mahut kind of ruined most peoples calculations :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Re: R3 : Mahut - Almagro 7:6 6:2

Take the boy off clay and... :eek:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Re: R3 : Mahut - Almagro 7:6 6:2

So, Almagro indeed couldn't transfer his form from clay into the hardcourt... Surprised.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Dedicated to all those who thought this clay mug would take out Federer on a hard court. :wavey:

He's the epitomy of the term "dirtballer". He's clay through and through. He makes Roddick look like an all surface player.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Surprising but good result for Mahut here. I thought for sure Korolev was going to beat him last round. Good luck against GGL!

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
This is by no means a surprise and it does not reveal anything we didn't already know. Almagro can potentially play on hard courts, even though current evidence does not support this claim too well.

·
Registered
10,991 Posts
i'd like to thank MTF for making me call almagro... almugro... THE WHOLE ENTIRE MATCH. but i do know why you call him that now.

he was playing so well until he got a bad line call towards the end of the first set. He was so pissed and yelling at the umpire in spanish and screamed at the baseline... just completely lost it after that line call. it was sad.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
i'd like to thank MTF for making me call almagro... almugro... THE WHOLE ENTIRE MATCH. but i do know why you call him that now.

he was playing so well until he got a bad line call towards the end of the first set. He was so pissed and yelling at the umpire in spanish and screamed at the baseline... just completely lost it after that line call. it was sad.

Not unexpected from Mucho.

:lol: Do you have a good time there today?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts