29,033 Posts
what is JE? :p

oh my god.. Verkerk.. :tape:

he has always been mugish but this is ridiculous

moreover, i wouldnt like being beaten by a guy called ricardas :p

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
:lol: That is amusing although kind of sad. 15K Futures is very low down, it was only last year that he was using his protected ranking to play ATP tournaments until he ran out.

He is just coming back from injury though, isn't he?
he has struggled with injuries since 2004.

·
Registered
27,321 Posts
French Open finalist :worship:

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
I don't think there's much LOL about this result. I mean it's almost surprising that Verkerk managed to win a set -- something he virtually failed to do in 2007.

Berankis could have won 6-3 6-2 and it would been an expected result.

·
Registered
18,619 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I don't think there's much LOL about this result. I mean it's almost surprising that Verkerk managed to win a set -- something he virtually failed to do in 2007.

Berankis could have won 6-3 6-2 and it would been an expected result.
Yeah -- Berankis is going to be beating players with bigger reps than Verkerk very soon.

Good to hear about him getting a win though. :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Wow ... what can you say ... he was close ... almost won, but man losing to world no. 643 in the world... major OUCH !

Ironically I think it might be motivating to him, won a set and a fairly close tie-breaker.

Would be interesting to see what ranking BERANKIS will have next year, didn;t someone write het was the NO.1 JUNIOR or something?

·
30,444 Posts
Wow ... what can you say ... he was close ... almost won, but man losing to world no. 643 in the world... major OUCH !

Ironically I think it might be motivating to him, won a set and a fairly close tie-breaker.

Would be interesting to see what ranking BERANKIS will have next year, didn;t someone write het was the NO.1 JUNIOR or something?
If he could get into the 200-250 range for next year that would be a good year I would think?

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Guy who started thread is a dick, Martin Verkerk has had many troubles, appreciate that...

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol Aussie strugller just beat Berankis

(Q) Jurek Stasiak (1287) Def Rocardas Berankis 6-3 6-2 :lol:

thats funny too

1 - 15 of 15 Posts