Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like everyone's forgotten this match? :(
Not much love for Youzhny (or pity for Montcourt)? :sad: :confused:

Anyway, solid performance from Youzhny. The first two sets Montcourt had no answer to his game at all, in the third Misha started to make quite a few UE's and Montcourt took advantage of those, hence the TB.

Congrats Colonel! :hatoff:

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Is another historical Piggy Roasting awaiting? :devil:

I wouldn't count on it :sad:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Nice start Misha :good: Now off to kick some Seppi ass!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Looks like everyone's forgotten this match? :(
Not much love for Youzhny (or pity for Montcourt)? :sad: :confused:

Anyway, solid performance from Youzhny. The first two sets Montcourt had no answer to his game at all, in the third Misha started to make quite a few UE's and Montcourt took advantage of those, hence the TB.

Congrats Colonel! :hatoff:
I have plenty of love for Misha :) He's even in my signature! Congrats to him - I hope he will go very far in the tournament :)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
I have plenty of love for Misha :) He's even in my signature! Congrats to him - I hope he will go very far in the tournament :)
I am a Misha fan as well ;so good start :yeah:

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Misha went off the tracks for a bit in the third set- and was behind 0-3 or 0-4, but I was glad to see him get his act together and win it in three. He seems to be in good fighting spirits. Good luck to him in the next rounds.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Only saw the end of the third when he trailed 0:3 - His forhand and backhand looked quite impressive. He should do well at the AO. No problems with the new surface for him.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
C'Mon Colonel! Need another piggy roasting fast!

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Good stuff for two sets by Misha but Moncourt choked allowing him ot get it done in straights.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good stuff for two sets by Misha but Moncourt choked allowing him ot get it done in straights.
Misha himself began playing worse in the third set, too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts