Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win this match? This market will be closed at the stated time. If a player retires before a set has been completed, all bets will be void and stakes returned. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your Credits.

For helpful head-to-head statistics and match facts we recommend the following online resource:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/en/players/

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account !

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I can't believe these odds. Rafa while winning hasn't been playing well at all! And Seppi had a day off! Don't get me wrong I hope Rafa wins, but I'm keeping my vCash in my vPocket even if it isn't real money!

·
Premium Member
62,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't believe these odds. Rafa while winning hasn't been playing well at all! And Seppi had a day off! Don't get me wrong I hope Rafa wins, but I'm keeping my vCash in my vPocket even if it isn't real money!
Those are the odds the real bookies had....didn't change before the match started either.

And it looks like they were correct to me. But noone in here betting on Nadal is unusual.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Those are the odds the real bookies had....didn't change before the match started either.

And it looks like they were correct to me. But noone in here betting on Nadal is unusual.
Oh wow I should have been in here betting on Rafa! The scoreline of the Match seems to show an extremely easy win for him. I was too chicken to watch the Match, but the Fog is lurking and he has gotten Rafa a few times lately!

And I'm so glad that poster that aways told me that vCash wasn't real money left the forum for good several years ago!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts