1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiiiiii

Post your fav quote..

How to know your fav quote?

It's a quote that means a lot but can't be done in real world.

example: “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”

or It's a very normal quote but said by a very historic figure.

or You got it from the bible.

or It doesn't mean any thing.

Quote of the day:

At first TF looks better and funnier than MTF, and after years TF remains funnier but not better. SweetCleopatra

·
Registered
29,207 Posts
"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
"Where Minsc goes, evil stands aside!"

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
"We face neither east nor west. We face forward"

·
Registered
28,934 Posts
"I need 3 volunteers to troll in a gymnastics site where a bunch of middle aged bitter women annoy me a lot."

"dont worry the posts are polite, it is just that they will be so mad when they read it."

"Please I am going to explode. Send me pms if you agree."

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem."

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
"I need 3 volunteers to troll in a gymnastics site where a bunch of middle aged bitter women annoy me a lot."

"dont worry the posts are polite, it is just that they will be so mad when they read it."

"Please I am going to explode. Send me pms if you agree."
hmm... hey, yeah... they're not a good quotes in my opinion...

they're just f*cking stupid...

could i ask what brainless f*ckstick would write something so f*cking stupid...?

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
I am reading La Peau de chagrin and I wrote this down the day before yesterday or so (though it's probably on a million quote sites):

'Vouloir' nous brûle et 'pouvoir' nous détruit, mais 'savoir' laisse notre faible organisation dans un perpétuel état de calme.

Spoken by a character who is 103 years old of course. :p I find it a struggle sometimes to read French literature bc a lot of French authors love repeating the same thing over and over, no matter what century. But, at the same time, it's where the best quotes are to be found.

·
Registered
659 Posts
A classic: "Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
A classic: "Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
:worship:

My fave from that book:

~ Et c'est ainsi que je fis la connaissance du petit prince. ~

:D It's not deep or anything, I just love it because it starts this story I ended up adoring. The book is pure perfection (also really good to teach the passé simple to starters).

·
Banned
4,017 Posts
Best quote ever:

"I'll tell you what. The day I need a friend like you, I'll just have myself a little squat and shit one out"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts