Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy with 4 total career grand Slam wins backing up his win against you at Wimbledon :lol: GTFO..

Even decline should have a logic to it..He looks so done out there, both game-wise and mentally..

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
My life is complete.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
This is the type of form I was expecting from him in 2013 tbh. He'll be back next year I'm sure. Everybody wrote Roger off in 2013 and Andy last year as well.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Nadal on first week of Wimbledon is borderline top 70 currently.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Some players decline really quickly, Nadal is one of them. And it hasn't been that quick anyway, he's been sucking on grass for years now and his overall game going downhill for 18 months now.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
he should be ashamed of his FH these days. Used to be a good weapon for him, now it's about as reliable as the FH of some of the worst mugs on the tour.

If Nadal didnt have experience and decent tactics he'd lose even more. If he doesn't watch out his career will end very badly

·
Registered
419 Posts
Serve has rarely been a weapon for him on grass, and his return and FH is nowhere to be found these days. Not surprised he went out again early.

·
Banned
923 Posts
Why are people surprised? Nadal has always had trouble at the first week of Wmibledon. From 2006 to 2011, it's not just exclusive to the past 4 years :haha:

2006 he went to 5 sets against Kendrick. 2007 he went to 5 sets against Soderling and Youzhny. 2010 he went to 5 against Petzschner and Haase.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts