Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wtaworld is looking and functioning fabulously thanks to amanda and her team

the only thing now is to wait for the DNS settings to propagate before you have access to the site on the new server

the time for this to happen is going to be different for many users.. some can take up to 24 hours...

thanks for your patience... in my opinion it has all been well worth it :)

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Rhythmboy........

What he's saying is.......wait at most 24 hours before you can access wtaworld......:p

·
The Almighty Administrator
457 Posts
Hmm propigate.........*taking dictionary*

Ahem *cough*

I love it when you talk Canadian Poe! :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
incidentally those of you who were using the Dark style to view wtaworld will no longer be able to

we have to limit to one style in order to keep updates like this one and modifications easier to impliment instead of having multiple templates to configure

though the dark one looked nice, over time it causes much more strain on the eyes so i chose the lighter one as default... with a few adjustments... the board looks really nice anyway now in my opinion

just letting you know so as to limit the moaning when it comes back up :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Has anyone got access yet Poe? Can you tell by the hits its received?

I'm at work on our superfast server and it still hasn't worked for me.

Thanks so much for all your work.....I've been a little inpatient (well a whole bunch) so apologies :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Poe said:
just letting you know so as to limit the moaning when it comes back up :D
ugh - who would moan about something like that. it was only, like, the coolest thing ever!

HOW COULD YOU GET RID OF THE DARK STYLE???!!!! UGH - GRRRRRRRR ;)

thanx in advance andy, amanda, and of course poe, and everyone else who contributed. i know i WONT be the first one on the site but whoever is im sure will make a "thank you" thread for ur work. but of course, it will be on that light style :rolleyes: ugh ;)

·
Banned
3,273 Posts
oh noooooo I loved dark style :sad: :sad: :sad:

but well if this can keep the board running,that's ok...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts