Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not forget to check outside for snow. It got me into trouble yesterday, and I don't want to be caught unawares again.

Go to the bookstore to purchase ANOTHER textbook. That makes number 16. Going on what my literature syllabi (both adolescent and British literature) say, I'm going to get some mileage out of my books.

Try really hard to read Carrie by Stephen King and Frankenstein by Mary Shelley with an open mind. Graphic novels aren't my thing, but I'll stomach it as best as I can.

Find the connection between the Color Purple and Spidergirl before the semester is over with-and be able to articulate it in lesson plans (good luck).

One more day until registration is over. Don't panic, don't overreact. The situation is there so I can show what I'm made of-at least that's what I want to believe.

Schedule my field hours as early as possible. I absolutely DO NOT want to do any field hours during spring break. That time is reserved for reading, visiting with friends and family, celebrating my birthday, and stopping occasionally by my favorite websites.

And lastly.....make sure my cell phone is charged up for the weekend.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts