Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it 4 weeks in a row:

Monte Carlo
Barcelona
Rome
Hamburg

I def can see why Nadal is upset here, he very likely could lose at Rome to a fresher Davydenko or Federer.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't give Nole or Nalby much chance to beat Nadal on clay.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Is it 4 weeks in a row:

Monte Carlo
Barcelona
Rome
Hamburg

I def can see why Nadal is upset here, he very likely could lose at Rome to a fresher Davydenko or Federer.
Damn, that secret ATP calendar strikes again. I really wish they would make the whole thing available to the public, post it on a website somewhere, perhaps in an easy to read PDF document (or even in chronological order on some forum that also publishes entry lists). Why must we tennis fans be left in the dark, whhhhhhyyyyyyyy???????

Reactions: schorsch

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I should imagine he'll skip Barcelona, that way he avoids playing three weeks in a row and loses the smallest amount of points out of the four results he has to defend.

·
Banned
220 Posts
I should imagine he'll skip Barcelona, that way he avoids playing three weeks in a row and loses the smallest amount of points out of the four results he has to defend.
No, Rafa and his uncle tony are not smart and wise enough to do something as logical as that....

Reactions: schorsch

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Well, with a hat-trick there the Spanish public can't really complain, I'd have thought.

·
Banned
87 Posts
He will win'em all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts