Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the semi-finals of the Tulsa hard court Challenger in the USA. McClune is ranked 558, Querrey is now ranked 125 and falling hard.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Re: Free fall alert: Querrey loses to McClune 6-4 6-7(7) 4-6

Nothing to it. Or is a guy supposed to play his best in his first tournament back after 3 months?

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I suppose semis isn't a bad result. But injury aside his year has still been awful. I hope he improves soon.

·
Your visions will happen
48,533 Posts
Big win for McClune. Take the final, bro.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Even as an American watching Querrey makes me have to choke back vomit.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
I don't really know much about Querrey, but I just find him so unlikable/unwatchable/unattractive. I hope Harrison works on his attitude, because he does seem to have some talent and is borderline cute. Slim pickings in America.

Reactions: Horatio Caine

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Take the title, Bobby. A great win here for Michael. Sam did a good job to make the SF and every match he plays through the rest of the year is beneficial for him with the lack of matches he has, due to injuries/losses.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts

Nothing to it. Or is a guy supposed to play his best in his first tournament back after 3 months?
Against McClune though....

I suppose Querrey's still got time to get back up, but I can't see him finishing top 100 this season.

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Isner is living up to his potential finally and some young americans are looking good so we don't have to be so desperate. The sooner Queer-eye is gone from the game the better :wavey:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts