Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Sam saved a match point on his second serve at *4-5 and then on Karlovic's serve at *6-5 in the tiebreak. Finally Sam wins a close match. :worship:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ivo served at *6-5 in the third set tiebreak and lost both serve points that followed:(

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
You don't often see Karlovic blow a tiebreak from matchpoint up on his own serve, but he missed two first balls in a row and lost the next three points.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
well that was nearly -_- the perfect scoreline for those two. well whatever.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Good show Samuel.

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Oh Ivo :sad: So close as well :sad: Shame, well done to Querrey though.

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Yeeeeesssssss!!! Sammy! You did it :woohoo: I'm so impressed. After your losing streak you save MPs and take down the Croatian giant. You are the hero of Indy, well done kiddo :worship: :D :woohoo: :bounce: :yippee:

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
Yeeeeesssssss!!! Sammy! You did it :woohoo: I'm so impressed. After your losing streak you save MPs and take down the Croatian giant. You are the hero of Indy, well done kiddo :worship: :D :woohoo: :bounce: :yippee:
Tangy, this is pretty much a milquetoast reponse from you. Pick a side, will ya? Sheesh, ambivalence is going to be your undoing. :rolleyes: ;)

Ivo...damn, I thought he had it. :(

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Ivo should never be losing after having had MP's on his own serve. :eek:

Well done to Querrey I guess and he has some talent but he is never going to be anything special.

·
Registered
32,120 Posts
Ivo :sad: :sad: :sobbing: :banghead:

2 mp's?Second serve of Querrey and on his own servetoo?:eek:
Please Ivo,I don't want you to become a choker,we have enough of that :tape:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Cant win them all.

Im not gonna say GO RETIRE or anything of that bullshit, but you win some, you lose some.

If Sam hit winners or was in a winning postion during the MP's he saved, all credit to him.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts