Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Murray is some circus entertainment really. I really want him to meet wawrinka at wimby so everyone can see how bad he is. The last humuliation at Monte Carlo and USO will pale in comparison to what a resounding drubbing that'd be.
Troicki doesn't have a backhand down the line unlike wawrinka, and has no forehand to speak of.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Re: Queens SF: Murray [1] def Troicki 6-4 7-6(4)

Nothing suprising with the outcome but wow what a beautiful game from Troicki,his movement,his hitting....what a beauty.Murrays BH was just amazing.

·
The Last Mohican
24,520 Posts

Bigger mug choked. Boring match, and doesn't say anything about Andy's form.

·
Registered
17,922 Posts

Troicki mugging on BPs in his service games, mugging on his own BPs as well. At least he could break Murray once in 2nd set.
He will never beat a Top5 player on any surface, that is clear.

Murray not at all convincing, making way too many unforced errors, hitting a lot of balls into the net/wide/long. He came to the net scarcely.
Against a top grass player he will pay the price in Wimby.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Nothing suprising with the outcome but wow what a beautiful game from Troicki,his movement,his hitting....what a beauty.Murrays BH was just amazing.

The only thing beautiful about Troicki is the man himself: sublimely stunningly handsome! Same with Youzhny and Tomy Robredo.
Past the physical aspect, the tennis game makes my eyes bleed and I switch off.

·
23,797 Posts

I felt Troicki was playing the injury on his arm a bit too much (replay didn't really show it was that bad of a fall), but what do I know...interesting timing that it stopped played, they they only returned to have the match suspended again (but now for good for the day). :lol: Not watched today though so can't say what happened after. At least this was relatively quick so I guess it shouldn't trouble Murray much. Hope for a good final.

·
Registered
8,497 Posts

Remainder of the first set was Grassray at his best. Second set was edgy stuff from both however. Murray will need to play better in the final.

·
The Last Mohican
24,520 Posts
Re: Queens SF: Murray [1] def Troicki 6-3 7-6(4)

Tennis is such a boring sport when you know what's going to happen. There was zero chance Troicki was winning the 2nd set TB, and it was a waste of time to even watch. Troicki just took his place where he belongs. He chose to be the bitch.

You don't really have that in Cricket or other sports where you know 100% of a result before it happens, and that's why this sport can be so tiresome and boring.

·
Registered
248 Posts

Murray is some circus entertainment really. I really want him to meet wawrinka at wimby so everyone can see how bad he is. The last humuliation at Monte Carlo and USO will pale in comparison to what a resounding drubbing that'd be.
Troicki doesn't have a backhand down the line unlike wawrinka, and has no forehand to speak of.
Get out of Wawrinka's arse you tool.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts

Some good shots made from both here, but Murray was just far more decisive/calmer in the big moments.

Overall Troicki can be very pleased with his performances over the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Remainder of the first set was Grassray at his best. Second set was edgy stuff from both however. Murray will need to play better in the final.

If that's murray at his best then the drubbings from wawrinka are fully explained.
If wawrinka meets murray the outcome is certain, wawrinka in 3 easy sets. That nonsense retrieving circus entertainment won't work. Wawrinka will make you run left right relentlessly, never mind how often he will wrong foot you!

·
Registered
3,878 Posts

I see it's quickly turned into one of those post-match threads that aren't worth reading.. :facepalm:

Troicki doing very well on the grass. Could've easily checked out of that second set, but he actually made it very difficult and was the better player for a stretch there. Murray playing sublime tennis in patches, but too many duff service games for my liking.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

Troicki can be pleased with his grass season so far. I'm surprised the comms said he's still planning to play next week as I thought he might fancy a break, especially after his fall, but maybe he thinks he needs to get as many points and prize money as possible while he can if he's feeling generally fresh.

It was a good match, with some fantastic points. You always felt that Murray would win, and was the more dominant player before the break, but we all know he can throw in a dodgy service game just because he's bored, and Troicki was playing well enough to take advantage of it, so not quite NID.

Brilliant match-point. It's a shame for yesterday's ticket-holders and the players, but today's ticket holders got an early treat.

·
Premium Member
21,474 Posts

Some good shots made from both here, but Murray was just far more decisive/calmer in the big moments.

Overall Troicki can be very pleased with his performances over the last couple of weeks.
Yup, for someone with bad forehand and even worse net play, he did very well. :)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

If that's murray at his best then the drubbings from wawrinka are fully explained.
If wawrinka meets murray the outcome is certain, wawrinka in 3 easy sets. That nonsense retrieving circus entertainment won't work. Wawrinka will make you run left right relentlessly, never mind how often he will wrong foot you!
Ur obsession is bordering on stalkerish and much like a groupy. Its quite frightening.
We get it Wawrinka is a God to u. But this match has nothing to Idol, keep his name in the 100 threads u make
every 6 months Wawrinka wins something meaningful.

Decent match here great last point took a while for trocki to get back in it though

1 - 20 of 67 Posts