Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Stakho starts grass season with two routine wins
Pospisil: 9th loss in a row
He beat GGL (Grass GOAT Lorenzi) yesterday.

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
Shame he didn't serve it out at 5-2, but still a routine win. Hope he can take out Anderson next. It would be a fun matchup against either Murray or Stepanek in the QF.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Grass Goat. I really like his volleying!

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
kind of expected. stakhovsky is a good grass player and it took pospisil 3 sets and coming back from a break down in the 3rd to beat lorenzi yesterday

·
Registered
865 Posts
Stakhovsky's grass match is entertaining to watch.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
another loss. nid

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Expected, Pospisil yesterday barely won vs clay court mug Lorenzi and Stakho a.k.a. Fed killa is good player well suited on grass courts with his variety in game and net play. Pospisil just another North American HC mug who has no idea how to play and construct points on grass courts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Stakhovsky's grass match is entertaining to watch.
He is one of my favourites in the tour, not for beating Fraud only, but for his net play.
The best I've ever seen in recent years!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Pospisil is so overranked:(

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Good win for GrassGOAT
Even Though he was injured at the start of the year Pospisil is only a CH player
Vashy is not "only a challenger player" he clearly is entirely devoid of confidence and rusty right now, but take a look at his play last year, he's a good top 40 player at least, good serve, good hard court game, typical north American player and he can play some clutch aggressive tennis when he is on, his play at the AO before his back injury was good too.

On the subject of this match, Stako almost choked but won anyway, sort of expected.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts