1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
yessssss

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
I feel bad for Peers, despite wins like this he won't get a Davis Cup call up (and a welcome pay cheque) - not while Hewitt has a spot for his friend Guccione reserved regardless of how awful he is.

Here is a perfect opportunity to reward results, and they persist with that lazy git Guccione solely on his friendship with Lleyton. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel bad for Peers, despite wins like this he won't get a Davis Cup call up (and a welcome pay cheque) - not while Hewitt has a spot for his friend Guccione reserved regardless of how awful he is.

Here is a perfect opportunity to reward results, and they persist with that lazy git Guccione solely on his friendship with Lleyton. Ridiculous.
Aren't Gooch and Oldwitt unbeaten in DC?

·
21,308 Posts

Lazy Git and Hewitt beat AO champs ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts