Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tennis really lost.
This man really can't play tennis, only thing he can do is bomb serves and hit all or nothing return winners.
Disgusting.

Reactions: Matt01

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
America rising ....

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
36 aces by Isner.
29 aces by Lopez.

Really disappointing grass season for Feliciano so far.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Very disappointing result. I was hoping for Lopez to have a decent grass season but it doesn't look like he will. That said, his luck is horrible. Two massive servers who can't do much else defeat him...

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Isner for me was the better player for most of this match, so glad he won.

A match like this does blow the Lopez has so much talent shit out the water, his slice was on par with Isner's off the ground and John came in about as much and popped off volleys no different to Lopez.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
That idiotic slice into the bottom of the net on 3-3 cost Lopez the match. Otherwise he wasn't so bad. Just sometimes Isner is unbreakable. Would have been a nice win for him after saving 4 MPs, 2 in the 2nd at 4-5. Alas.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Very disappointing result. I was hoping for Lopez to have a decent grass season but it doesn't look like he will. That said, his luck is horrible. Two massive servers who can't do much else defeat him...
Horrible luck? are you kidding me? last season he practically went 20 sports on the rankings due to infinite luck. he's just a has been from this season

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Horrible luck? are you kidding me? last season he practically went 20 sports on the rankings due to infinite luck. he's just a has been from this season
Was just about to make a similar post. Calling Feli's luck horrible when he's based his current high ranking almost entirely on huge amounts on luck. :lol:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Don't worry. If he meets Isner at Wimbledon, he wins. I remember him losing to Roddick on grass and then at Wimbledon got him.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts