Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Felix on grass! I like.
15 aces! (or more)
If I wasn't so fond of him I'd call him a servebot, but no way too much game for that.

I really hope he takes down Nick--my most disliked player against one of my favs, it will be a fascinating match.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Felix on grass! I like.
15 aces! (or more)
If I wasn't so fond of him I'd call him a servebot, but no way too much game for that.

I really hope he takes down Nick--my most disliked player against one of my favs, it will be a fascinating match.
Can't wait to see how Felix handles Kyrgios, especially since he's already in a bad day, behaving like a moron against RCB. My guess is if he keeps his cool, Kyrgios will implode. Looking forward to it :grin2:

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
I find Felix Auger-Aliassime quite a boring player to watch, but he is without a doubt a more effective player than The Stickman, who is more style over substance. The Stickman feels that it is more important to swagger around the court like he is a 160kg WWE Superstar, fist pumping continuously for the cameras, than playing quality tennis.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
congrats to felix. i would anticipate he'll pull out of doubles today. he cant play 3 matches in 1 day and expect to continue on and be a factor go win it all.

as for grigor. its shocking how bad he's gotten. he just cant gain any traction

1 - 7 of 7 Posts