Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough one for Birdshit, but I believe if he can get through it, this is his tournament to lose imo.

I'd favour him over Dimitrov on grass and I'd possibly also give Lopez the edge too.

Bloke that wins this one lifts the trophy imo.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Tough one for Birdshit, but I believe if he can get through it, this is his tournament to lose imo.

I'd favour him over Dimitrov on grass and I'd possibly also give Lopez the edge too.

Bloke that wins this one lifts the trophy imo.
:eek:

With the way Grigor usually trolls Tomas with short slices and net play in their meetings? Hum, don't know mate.

Btw, Stepanek can't be discarded ever in the grass.

And Tsonga is still on the draw.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:eek:

With the way Grigor usually trolls Tomas with short slices and net play in their meetings? Hum, don't know mate.

Btw, Stepanek can't be discarded never in the grass.
Dimitrov beat Birdshit on clay, indoors Birdshit dropped shit all over him. I'd still fancy Birdshit in a big match on grass in a latter stage of a 250 event.

Dimitrov is poor in latter stages of tournaments, on the big stage.

He only beats middle ranked players in finals, or those with little weapons and in diabolical form.

Beat Anderson in a 250 final earlier this year.

Last year a vasly underpar Ferrer and earlier this year Murray who had just come back from serious surgeory.

A fully fit, fresh and match hardened Birdshit, on a fast and slick grass court, I'll always favour Birdshit. He can target Dimitrov's single handed backhand too easily.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dimitrov beat Birdshit on clay, indoors Birdshit dropped shit all over him. I'd still fancy Birdshit in a big match on grass in a latter stage of a 250 event.

Dimitrov is poor in latter stages of tournaments, on the big stage.

He only beats middle ranked players in finals, or those with little weapons and in diabolical form.

Beat Anderson in a 250 final earlier this year.

Last year a vasly underpar Ferrer and earlier this year Murray who had just come back from serious surgeory.

A fully fit, fresh and match hardened Birdshit, on a fast and slick grass court, I'll always favour Birdshit. He can target Dimitrov's single handed backhand too easily.
Dimitrov defeated Anderson in ATP 500 final :rolleyes: Also Grigor/Berdych is winning this tournament for sure.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Berdych will win, Feli has low FS% in many service games he will hit like 2 from 6 1st serves only Berdych will have a lot of chances to break

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So?

Who's he beaten that's any good in the finals?

Ferrer was in crap form in Stockholm. Cmon.

Against the big player's he falls apart. Still make Birdshit the favourite and wouldn't be suprised if Feliciano dealt with him, as we saw how he is vulnerable versus big servers who are in a serving HOT PATCH.

·
Registered
130 Posts
So?

Who's he beaten that's any good in the finals?

Ferrer was in crap form in Stockholm. Cmon.

Against the big player's he falls apart. Still make Birdshit the favourite and wouldn't be suprised if Feliciano dealt with him, as we saw how he is vulnerable versus big servers who are in a serving HOT PATCH.
Ferrer played really well in the Stockholm final. I know that you are still sad because of Acapulco. :) Dimitrov will win more slams then Murray.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
berdych in 2

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts

He also defeated the Birdman in Miami and Rotterdam (as a teenager), so looks like the matchup isn't very good for the Czech.

You aren't considering one thing: Dimitrov (no idea why) is usually a better returner in low bouncing surfaces.

But of course, Berdych can always outpower Dimitrov, specially in backhand to backhand matchups.

On thread, this matchup is very difficult to predict (H2H 4-4, never played on grass). Going with Berdych in 2 very tight sets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts