Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen Raonic play better all season, really. Still wasn't enough to defeat Gilles Simon. I think approximately 95% of the crowd were rooting for the Frenchman.

Simon hits double fault on match point and Raonic says "fight!".

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Disgusting ... on this surface? Disgusting

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
had his chances in the 2nd, perhaps on of the most horrid games by both players in the final game.

Ivan should lock roanic in a room to hit only backhands off 90mph kick serves until he improves

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Disgraceful performance by Raonic.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
After two hours of that one-dimensional torture, the crowd would have cheered for Myra Hindley if she'd been playing Raonic.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Who says frenchies can't be mentally tough? :worship: Coming back to save the tournament from the completely unwatchable Anderson-Raonic semifinal

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I really didn't see that coming. Gilles seemed so tame early on, thought he would get a routine Sleeving. Great job by Gilles in the end though, and some tremendous shots thrown in.

·
Registered
16,671 Posts
Simon played with variety, Raonic's BH and ROS failed him many times.
Very deserved win

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Murray enters a draw with 4 other top tenners and he won't be playing a single one of them.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Allez Simon!

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Haven't seen Raonic play better all season, really. Still wasn't enough to defeat Gilles Simon. I think approximately 95% of the crowd were rooting for the Frenchman.

Simon hits double fault on match point and Raonic says "fight!".
Disgraceful performance by Raonic.
:lol:

Don't know what to think, since I didn't watched the match.

But the result isn't a surprise IMHO, Simon is a best grass courter.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I don't have a problem with Simon beating Raonic but on grass? I mean what's next

1 - 20 of 80 Posts